Jerry Sandusky, Joe Paterno and all of Penn State can rightly fuck off.

Parliament

13 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Your reading comprehension is fucking abysmal. None of those assert the notion that " it does happen at a much higher rate amongst the abused than it does amongst the rest of the population." 35% being victims means *65%* were not. There is not a higher rate of people who are child molesters being victims than those who are not, the data says the exact fucking opposite, you mongoloid dipshit.

You seem really worked up on this. I think it's clear what Braff is saying. Those who are abused have a higher risk of being abusers. This is supported by the study and many others. Of course the entire population of abusers isn't mostly victims of abuse (which is what you seem to be arguing against), but that's just because victims are thankfully only a small percentage of the entire population. This isn't ground breaking. Cycles of abuse, violence, addiction, and healthy functioning in families are well documented. Some children exit the cycles for myriad reasons, while others repeat them.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Your reading comprehension is fucking abysmal. None of those assert the notion that " it does happen at a much higher rate amongst the abused than it does amongst the rest of the population." 35% being victims means *65%* were not. There is not a higher rate of people who are child molesters being victims than those who are not, the data says the exact fucking opposite, you mongoloid dipshit.

Again, no one is contending that victims of abuse are guaranteed to become abusers. Most do not. But data does suggest that victims of violence are indeed more likely to perpetrate violence than those who were not victims.

Another study:

https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-library/abstracts/sexual-trauma-life-histories-rapists-and-child-molesters

This one compared sex offenders with a control group of non-offenders. 31 percent of the sex-offender group reported some form of trauma between the ages of 1 to 15. Only 3 percent in the control group reported something similar.

And another study:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0145213419302121

Results

CSA (childhood sexual abuse) was significantly associated with official charges for rape/sexual abuse despite controls for sex, race, age, arrest onset, total arrest charges, total adverse childhood experiences, Antisocial Personality Disorder, sexual sadism, and pedophilia. Age of onset of CSA was also inversely associated with sexual offending with effect sizes ranging between 2–5 standardized z-scores.

Conclusion

The current study provides significant evidence that CSA is associated with later sexual offending even when accounting for powerful clinical and criminological covariates.

You can continue your own cycle of abuse all you want, but your insults strike me as ironic.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Sadly, victims of molestation as children have a very high incidence of "paying it forward," so to speak, as adults.

I don't know the percentages, and it is absolutely not a guarantee that a victim will become a future predator, but it does happen at a much higher rate amongst the abused than it does amongst the rest of the population.

25 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Not what BZ said.  Put down the joint and practice your reading comprehension. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

I have hated Joe fucking Pedoenabling paterno since December 1969 when he whined incessantly about the Great Shootout and unfair that Texas and Arkansas were 1 and 2 and the winner would be the NC. Fuck that cocksucker. I was 10 so that’s 55 years of hate for JoePa and pedo state and their shit ball fans.

I hope this movie answers the question of what did JoePa know and when did he learn it. At what point did he learn his big bud Sandusky was raping young boys like crazy?

My hate of Baylor, Ohio state, Michigan, ole miss, Tennessee, Oklahoma, and Nebraska, beets, and mushrooms combined don’t equal my hate of Joe paterno and fucking Penn state.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Sadly, victims of molestation as children have a very high incidence of "paying it forward," so to speak, as adults.

So is this why you couldn’t come play flag football at the elementary school field the other day?

5 minutes ago, Fletch said:

So is this why you couldn’t come play flag football at the elementary school field the other day?

Negative. I was more worried you'd try the "old celery trick" again. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice ...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

2 hours ago, Texzilla588 said:

I have hated Joe fucking Pedoenabling paterno since December 1969 when he whined incessantly about the Great Shootout and unfair that Texas and Arkansas were 1 and 2 and the winner would be the NC. Fuck that cocksucker. I was 10 so that’s 55 years of hate for JoePa and pedo state and their shit ball fans.

I hope this movie answers the question of what did JoePa know and when did he learn it. At what point did he learn his big bud Sandusky was raping young boys like crazy?

My hate of Baylor, Ohio state, Michigan, ole miss, Tennessee, Oklahoma, and Nebraska, beets, and mushrooms combined don’t equal my hate of Joe paterno and fucking Penn state.

Finally. Someone had the courage to talk about how awful beets are. I hated them as a kid when my poor, unsophisticated mother served them out of a can. And I hate them just as much today in all of those awful, trendy, gourmet dishes. It’s like eating dirt. Beets just suck. Mushrooms, too. 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

Finally. Someone had the courage to talk about how awful beets are. I hated them as a kid when my poor, unsophisticated mother served them out of a can. And I hate them just as much today in all of those awful, trendy, gourmet dishes. It’s like eating dirt. Beets just suck. Mushrooms, too. 

giphy.gif.ff6cdb226d8f40d35406cd29ce38c353.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, notre dame joe said:

"Soda" becomes 'pop' in western PA.  If you think 'the water' refers to the Great Lakes then you are in the midwest.

It was soda pop in nw Missouri.

Moved to Texas and it was Pearl.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

My rep was only about beets.  Mushrooms are awesome!

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Hate said:

I had to remove me rep as I premature repped you before I read about your dislike of mushrooms.  Mushrooms in all forms are delicious!

I recently visited a mushroom farm (really just a warehouse) and was amazed how crazy mushrooms truly are. They grow in so many wild shapes and sizes. They gave me a mushroom block to grow (which is a block of soil in a bag about 12” x 12” x 20”) and it was almost frightening how quickly it grew, breaking through the bag and more than doubling its size in less than a week. I was very impressed with the whole thing but I still think they kinda suck. 

1 hour ago, TreatyOak said:

I recently visited a mushroom farm (really just a warehouse) and was amazed how crazy mushrooms truly are. They grow in so many wild shapes and sizes. They gave me a mushroom block to grow (which is a block of soil in a bag about 12” x 12” x 20”) and it was almost frightening how quickly it grew, breaking through the bag and more than doubling its size in less than a week. I was very impressed with the whole thing but I still think they kinda suck. 

image.gif.88100c775902bc20d43d2440da305406.gif

image.gif.06d3563a7a8616a5895af225428c3f52.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

Angry Season 3 GIF by The Office

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1