Jerry Sandusky, Joe Paterno and all of Penn State can rightly fuck off.

Parliament

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Who’s to say he didn’t?  We are just asking questions here, people.  

Wouldn't surprise me if he and Sandusky liked to fuck each other, either. Sick bastards. JoePuh literally stood behind Sandusky. 

Edited by Tex Pete

As of yesterday morning, Curly Dumps thought JoePa was guilty, but is now rethinking his position based on an advertorial commissioned by the lawyers of the Paterno family. 

Now, I'm also rethinking my position on the Holocaust. Up until this morning, I thought that millions of Jews, gypsies, Catholic priests, homosexuals, political dissidents, Slavs, Russian POW's, Poles and others were systematically killed by the the Nazi's. But I saw a video commissioned by Neo Nazi's that has me rethinking my position. 

52 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

As of yesterday morning, Curly Dumps thought JoePa was guilty, but is now rethinking his position based on an advertorial commissioned by the lawyers of the Paterno family. 

Now, I'm also rethinking my position on the Holocaust. Up until this morning, I thought that millions of Jews, gypsies, Catholic priests, homosexuals, political dissidents, Slavs, Russian POW's, Poles and others were systematically killed by the the Nazi's. But I saw a video commissioned by Neo Nazi's that has me rethinking my position. 

As of yesterday morning, Treatyoak thought JoePa was guilty.  When presented with info from a credible, world-renowned expert who analyzed the facts and evidence of the case, he plugged his ears and yelled "LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU."   He is so uninformed about the case, he thought JoePa was handed a "written report" and never "turned it in to anybody." But he's got strong opinions!

He also is too dumb to see the irony in his tasteless, idiotic holocaust denier analogy.

• Fuck You 2

3 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

As of yesterday morning, Treatyoak thought JoePa was guilty.  When presented with info from a credible, world-renowned expert who analyzed the facts and evidence of the case, he plugged his ears and yelled "LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU."   He is so uninformed about the case, he thought JoePa was handed a "written report" and never "turned it in to anybody." But he's got strong opinions!

He also is too dumb to see the irony in his tasteless, idiotic holocaust denier analogy.

Being that you are defending JoePed, you're not exactly preaching to the converted here. I have yet to read one positive comment from anyone about your wonderful video.  I suggest you do the following:

1. Carefully read the thread title-We're not exactly the biggest fans of a program that tolerated a child rapist for three decades. Joe's good friend and assistant coach Jerry Sandusky watched games from the press box and had an office in Joe's athletic department UNTIL HE WAS ARRESTED. In case they don't mention it in your wonderful video, this man was convicted of 45 counts of child abuse on Joe's watch, many of them took place in the locker room and during bowl trips!!!!! (In Joe's bizarre world, middle-aged men apparently often travel on planes to other cities with young boys who stay in their hotel room.)

2. Migrate yourself over to BlueWhiteIllustrated.com and stay there. 

Joe pa ran and controlled penn state. 

Joe pa’s longtime friend and associate, essentially his second in command at penn state, raped a whole bunch of young boys at his nearby house, on penn state property and using his penn state influence to do so. 

When joe pa is notified about this he doesn’t do jack shit to stop it.

in order to protect his legacy. 

Ergo, penn state, no matter how much they try to deny it, will now always be Ped State. And joe pa, no matter how much his family, sycophants and Ped state supporters want to deny it, will forever rightfully be known as the piece of shit he was. 

I feel bad for the good people who went there but it is what it is. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

As of yesterday morning, Treatyoak thought JoePa was guilty.  When presented with info from a credible, world-renowned expert who analyzed the facts and evidence of the case, he plugged his ears and yelled "LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU."  

I can't decide which reply to go with, so here are both:

1.  Louis Freeh is literally about as much of a "credible, world-renowned expert" as you can find -- he was a US Attorney, he was a District Judge, and he was appointed to run the FBI by Bill Clinton, even though Freeh was a Republican.  Yet you question his report and take the report from a guy hired by the Paterno family at face value?

2.  It blows my mind that you think that "world-renowned experts" don't sell themselves out.

What do you think "expert witnesses" do in court?  Do you think "expert witnesses" (who are also usually "world-renowned experts") are objective in court?  Do you really think "expert witnesses" don't tailor their testimony to benefit the party who hired them?

Do you know the word "gullible" is not in the dictionary?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Joe pa ran and controlled penn state. 

Joe pa’s longtime friend and associate, essentially his second in command at penn state, raped a whole bunch of young boys at his nearby house, on penn state property and using his penn state influence to do so. 

When joe pa is notified about this he doesn’t do jack shit to stop it.

in order to protect his legacy. 

Ergo, penn state, no matter how much they try to deny it, will now always be Ped State. And joe pa, no matter how much his family, sycophants and Ped state supporters want to deny it, will forever rightfully be known as the piece of shit he was. 

I feel bad for the good people who went there but it is what it is. 

Brilliant. Exactly right.  No amount of infomercial revisionist shite will ever change any these basic truths. Why on earth two people have crept out of the floorboards here to defend him is weird.  

20 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

1.  Louis Freeh is literally about as much of a "credible, world-renowned expert" as you can find -- he was a US Attorney, he was a District Judge, and he was appointed to run the FBI by Bill Clinton, even though Freeh was a Republican.  Yet you question his report and take the report from a guy hired by the Paterno family at face value?

2.  It blows my mind that you think that "world-renowned experts" don't sell themselves out.

What do you think "expert witnesses" do in court?  Do you think "expert witnesses" (who are also usually "world-renowned experts") are objective in court?  Do you really think "expert witnesses" don't tailor their testimony to benefit the party who hired them?

Great comments. So obvious. 

Just looking at the 2002 incident:

Normal adult notices Sandusky and boy going at it in shower. Initially, doesn’t know what’s going on, makes themselves known. Either by force or de-escalation protects child. If totally flummoxed, immediately calls 911

Normal adult hears report of incident above. Immediately, tells first adult to notify law enforcement (not the admin). There’s little ambiguity here.

It’s not rocket science folks. Not only did JoePa know, he was clearly an active participant (if not the architect) in the cover-up.

Who the fuck walks away from that either way?

yeah, it's just a 10 year old and the ole geezer coach having soap wars in the shower.

None of that adds up at all.  None of it is remotely acceptable or normal.  The most passive motherfucker around, even the dude in Saving Private Ryan that let the Krauts up the stairs would have stepped in and told them to knock it the fuck off.

Edited by slorch

17 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

Just looking at the 2002 incident:

Normal adult notices Sandusky and boy going at it in shower. Initially, doesn’t know what’s going on, makes themselves known. Either by force or de-escalation protects child. If totally flummoxed, immediately calls 911

Normal adult hears report of incident above. Immediately, tells first adult to notify law enforcement (not the admin). There’s little ambiguity here.

It’s not rocket science folks. Not only did JoePa know, he was clearly an active participant (if not the architect) in the cover-up.

Apparently, you haven't watched the infomerical created by Joe Pa's family lawyers.  As Curly Dumpster will tell you, that explains everything.  Free JoePa! 

2 hours ago, Parliament said:

Sandusky was his heir-apparent until the incidebt in the late 90's. He retired immediately.

Plus, I doubt he voluntarily retired. I bet they asked him to leave but JoePa and his team didn't have the decency to do what's right and turn him in or at the very least distance themselves from him.

For me, that's the part of the bigger picture that doesn't add up.

Denouncing Sandusky's behavior would not have been a stain on Penn State.  Running a program with accountability doesn't mean everyone's perfect.

So what made paterno repeatedly look the other way?  and the folks saying he didn't know are either cultists or have never been part of even the most modest of organizations with powerful leaders. Mice didn't fart under the church pew without JoePa's permission. 

So why did Paterno repeatedly enable Sandusky's misdeeds?  there's a bigger answer and nobody seems to be asking the question.  The sanctity of the program wasn't in danger if Joe Pa acted...

Edited by slorch

25 minutes ago, slorch said:

Denouncing Sandusky's behavior would not have been a stain on Penn State.  Running a program with accountability doesn't mean everyone's perfect.

So what made paterno repeatedly look the other way?  and the folks saying he didn't know are either cultists or have never been part of even the most modest of organizations with powerful leaders. Mice didn't fart under the church pew without PoePa's permission. 

So why did Paterno repeatedly enable Sandusky's misdeeds?  there's a bigger answer and nobody seems to be asking the question.  The sanctity of the program wasn't in danger if Joe Pa acted...

You bring up the larger question. What if it wasn’t just about protecting joe Ped and Ped  States legacy? What if he was more involved than we know? His inaction can be at best described as a moral failure. At worst? Who knows. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

1.  I never said Louis Freeh wasn’t credible. Neither did Clemente.  He just thinks Free got it wrong. And Clemente has thousands of child sex crimes cases to draw on. Free didn’t. 

2. Did you miss the part where I wrote “it depends on the witness?” Where did I say I think expert witnesses don’t sell themselves out?

Edited by CurlyDumps

Joepa and PSU have been attempting to re write history since before the 1970 Cotton Bowl when they have tried and tried to explain why they ducked playing Texas for the Natty and instead tried to win the Natty in the press by whining around that they and not Texas should have been the champs. Fuck that little sniveling weasel Paterno. He was always a liar.

Edited by oldhorn2
mis spelling
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/11/2018 at 5:58 PM, oldhorn2 said:

Joepa and PSU have been attempting to re write history since before the 1970 Cotton Bowl when they have tried and tried to explain why they ducked playing Texas for the Natty and instead tried to win the Natty in the press by whining around that they and not Texas should have been the champs. Fuck that little sniveling weasel Paterno. He was always a liar.

Fuck them. I live among many of them. On the other board I mentioned a neighbor, who after the Sandusky story broke, said that Jerry had "quit coaching football to help kids".

• Like 1

On 5/11/2018 at 4:16 PM, slorch said:

So what made paterno repeatedly look the other way?  and the folks saying he didn't know are either cultists or have never been part of even the most modest of organizations with powerful leaders. Mice didn't fart under the church pew without JoePa's permission. 

My buddy Kevin is a Domer. Other than the Notre Dame thing he's a good guy. I kid, he's a good guy. But he said early on that Paterno had two choices.

1. He could have stopped it and been a hero to even hardened Pitt folks like me.

or 

2. He could do nothing for fear of the football program having a bad reputation. He chose Door #2 because football pays for it all up there in Crappy Valley and he ran the entire show. But of course now the Nitters will tell you that Paterno was old, he didn't know anything about that sort of thing.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

My buddy Kevin is a Domer. Other than the Notre Dame thing he's a good guy. I kid, he's a good guy. But he said early on that Paterno had two choices.

1. He could have stopped it and been a hero to even hardened Pitt folks like me.

or 

2. He could do nothing for fear of the football program having a bad reputation. He chose Door #2 because football pays for it all up there in Crappy Valley and he ran the entire show. But of course now the Nitters will tell you that Paterno was old, he didn't know anything about that sort of thing.

Like your friend, Kevin, I also used to feel that Joe Paterno knew about Sandusky. But then me and CurlyDumps  watched an infomercial created by the Paterno family that clearly established that Joe was innocent and that the Holocaust never actually occurred. In it, a highly paid, I mean highly credible expert provided really engaging information that pretty much cleared Joe of everything and also confirmed that the Holocaust never occurred! Additionally, since Joe informed a Washington Post reporter that he didn't know that a man and a boy could actually engage in that type of behavior and that it never occurred to him that he should alert the police about the heinous criminal activity that he was protecting, the Happy Valley District Attorney was already preparing to burn all of the evidence, I mean drop all of the charges. 

Then, in a touching move, Joe asked that his statue, I mean the Statute of Limitations be removed under cover of darkness. 

I hope this clears up everything. Free Joe Pa!    

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Like your friend, Kevin, I also used to feel that Joe Paterno knew about Sandusky. But then me and CurlyDumps  watched an infomercial created by the Paterno family that clearly established that Joe was innocent and that the Holocaust never actually occurred. In it, a highly paid, I mean highly credible expert provided really engaging information that pretty much cleared Joe of everything and also confirmed that the Holocaust never occurred! Additionally, since Joe informed a Washington Post reporter that he didn't know that a man and a boy could actually engage in that type of behavior and that it never occurred to him that he should alert the police about the heinous criminal activity that he was protecting, the Happy Valley District Attorney was already preparing to burn all of the evidence, I mean drop all of the charges. 

Then, in a touching move, Joe asked that his statue, I mean the Statute of Limitations be removed under cover of darkness. 

I hope this clears up everything. Free Joe Pa!    

You and curlydumps are really Sandusky'ing this thread. 

• 7 months later...
On 5/11/2018 at 1:02 PM, Deej said:

Yet still had access to the facilities. 

And was also hosting events for his charity for young boys that Paterno attended and told people what a great guy Sandusky is.  All after Paterno had knowledge of several incidents/rapes which had occurred between Sandusky and the boys who were being 'cared for' by his charity/pedo network.

Edited by Surlybastard
  • Like 1

On 5/11/2018 at 4:58 PM, oldhorn2 said:

Here is some interesting context to add to the discussion of Penn State's black players being too scared of Dallas to play in the 1970 Cotton Bowl (but not too scared to play in the same bowl two years later). 

https://sites.comm.psu.edu/camps/2016/07/14/hold-for-photos-triplett-penn-state-football-changed-the-game/

Triplett, Penn State football changed the game

By Christian Milcos and Tom He

Wally Triplett and the 1948 Penn State football team made sports history when the squad rallied around Triplett to ensure that he would be able to play in the Cotton Bowl against Southern Methodist University.

Triplett became the first African-American to play in the Cotton Bowl, which was hosted in Texas. He went on to score the game-winning touchdown to break a 13-13 tie in the fourth quarter.

Jim Voigt, longtime Beaver Stadium employee, said the Cotton Bowl and the NCAA frowned upon allowing African-Americans to play in the Cotton Bowl, as Texas was still segregated at the time. However, Penn State banded together to make sure that the whole squad would make the trip to Dallas. In addition, Voigt said the team threatened to not participate in the game if all their healthy players were not allowed to take the field.

It is rumored that during a meeting debating whether or not the Nittany Lions should participate in the contest, team captain Steve Suhy was the first to utter the words, “We are Penn State.” He then went on to say there would be no more meetings on the eligibility of Triplett.

2 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Maybe things were much scarier in 1970 than they were in 1948.

Yeah it must have been a real quick spike, cause it wasn't too scary in 1948 and it wasn't too scary for Ernie Davis or the black players on integrated teams that played there in the 60s, and then it wasn't too scary in 1972 when Texas had two losses and Penn State had four years of film study of the wishbone offense to go through (and the wishbone was no longer undefeated). But in 1969, boy howdy, you couldn't take a roster with a half dozen black players to Dallas, hell no, you had to go some place safe and racially harmonious like Miami.

1968 Miami riot

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1968 Miami Riot
Date August 7–8, 1968
Racial discrimination
Poor economic conditions
Poor police-community relations
Economic competition with Cuban refugees
Goals Economic opportunities for African Americans.
Methods Protests, unorganized vandalism of white-owned businesses in Liberty City.
Status Suppressed
Parties to the civil conflict
Lead figures
Ralph Abernathy, President of SCLC
Claude Kirk, governor of Florida 
Chuck Hall, Mayor of Miami
Casualties
Death(s) 3
Injuries 29
Arrested 200

A group of black organizations in Miami called for “a mass rally of concerned Black people,” to take place on August 7, 1968, at the Vote Power building in Liberty City, a black neighborhood. Sponsors were the Vote Power League, the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC), the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE), the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC), and numerous smaller organizations. The protest was not provoked by a specific incident, but was intended “to show their frustration with the nation’s unfair political, social, and economic systems.”[1] Another scholar described the root causes as “discrimination, proscription, and segregation.”[2] A more extensive statement from the same scholar says the “major grievances... included deplorable housing conditions, economic exploitation, bleak employment prospects, racial discrimination, poor police-community relations, and economic competition with Cuban refugees.”[3]:iv The date was chosen to coincide (because of the publicity opportunity) with the Republican National Convention being held in Miami Beach.[3]:202

Riots[edit]

After a white reporter was forcibly ejected from the “Blacks Only” rally, Miami police responded with five cars and a carbine unit, which exacerbated tensions.[3]:203–204 A white man in a car brandishing a “Wallace for President” bumper sticker attempted to drive through the vicinity. As he passed the Vote Power building, his automobile was met with a barrage of stones and bottles and crashed into another car. The driver fled on foot, and his car was overturned and set on fire. Vandals ransacked white-owned businesses in Liberty City’s commercial district. Police eventually quelled the outbreak with tear gas.[3]:205

Florida governor Claude Kirk, and SCLC president Ralph Abernathy, both attending the Republican National Convention, and Metro-Dade County mayor Chuck Hall arrived and held a meeting with community spokesmen. No actions to resolve the black communities’ issues were agreed on. The Governor suggested that they continue the discussion at 11 AM the following morning.[3]:206–207

When, the following day, Kirk and local authorities only sent emissaries and did not appear themselves, larger-scale violence broke out. Rioters stoned police, fire-bombed area markets, and looted white-owned shops. Miami officials requested assistance from the Florida Highway Patrol, which used a cloud of tear gas dispensed by a modified version of an insect-control machine to restore order. That afternoon Miami police, responding to what they thought was sniper fire, killed two residents and left a fourteen-year-old boy with a bullet through his chest. No weapons were found in the vicinity. Police, apparently afraid that the unrest would spread to the Overtown neighborhood, shot and killed an unarmed man there as well.[3]:207–208

The Florida National Guard was called out, and a dusk-to-dawn curfew was imposed. 800 National Guard and 200 sheriff deputies restored order, and heavy rains the next day ended the riot.[3]:209–210

oops

Edited by SwanderedTalent

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Let the WhiteWash begin! Bets on when the statue returns? Judge went to State Pen and was an undergrad in the mid to late 1990s. We Are!

By Charles Thompson | cthompson@pennlive.com

A federal magistrate judge has overturned the 2017 child endangerment conviction of former Penn State President Graham Spanier.

The ruling from U.S. Magistrate Judge Karoline Mehalchick was issued on the eve of the date that Spanier was scheduled to report to Centre County Correctional Facility near Bellefonte to begin serving a two-month prison term.

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2019/04/graham-spanier-conviction-overturned.html

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 7:32 PM, PittsburghTiger said:

Let the WhiteWash begin! Bets on when the statue returns? Judge went to State Pen and was an undergrad in the mid to late 1990s. We Are!

By Charles Thompson | cthompson@pennlive.com

A federal magistrate judge has overturned the 2017 child endangerment conviction of former Penn State President Graham Spanier.

The ruling from U.S. Magistrate Judge Karoline Mehalchick was issued on the eve of the date that Spanier was scheduled to report to Centre County Correctional Facility near Bellefonte to begin serving a two-month prison term.

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2019/04/graham-spanier-conviction-overturned.html

He only got two months?  Spanier should bargain to waive the appeals in return for work release and furlough.

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, texifornia said:

Ah Penn State. Enormous source of meatheads saying shit like "Yeah bro did you know we're actually a Public Ivy? Yeah I could have gone to Penn if I'd really wanted to, but I had a life in high school, and it's pretty much the same education." 

How many recruits does Penn St lose to Stanford?