If You Won the Masters...

Hornstrader

I would be flying Aaron Franklin out to Augusta and showing them what real barbeque tastes like.  

I'd try it, but I recall hearing somewhere that they will serve what you want, but the club has to cook it. If that's the case it would probably be a NY strip steak. Cocktails and good wine would be just as important.

44 minutes ago, ChisholmTrail said:

I would be flying Aaron Franklin out to Augusta and showing them what real barbeque tastes like.  

This 

9 minutes ago, HouTex said:

I'd try it, but I recall hearing somewhere that they will serve what you want, but the club has to cook it. If that's the case it would probably be a NY strip steak. Cocktails and good wine would be just as important.

But if this is true, then shrimp and grits. Because I like to party 

fwiw, i'd mostly just copy this menu except,

swap some sausage in for the chicken.

swap mac and cheese for the sauteed veggies.

toss a loaf of mrs baird's bread and some butter on every table.

*the vanilla ice cream must be whatever equivalent is as good as blue bell... didn't HEB have a pretty good one (hope they're open)

I wonder if you said you wanted to serve human if they would even question it or if the Illuminati wheels would start turning and they would just ask you how you'd like it prepared and if they could recommend some wines. 

Some sort of seafood for me. I want them to make what they are good at and have plenty of local resources. Who knows how bad they could fuck up a good CFS and everybody be lookin at you like you lost your damn mind for requesting CFS.