Jump to content
texifornia

2020 RB Bijan Robinson

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Bijan is starting for the west team in the Army AA game on NBC. His first highlight play is a smooth run for a first down.

 

Edited by ShowMeALoss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ShowMeALoss said:

CJ Stroud looks like he kinda sucks. Missed a wide open bijan in the end zone to throw an uncatchable ball in traffic. 

And he looked right at him before deciding to throw into coverage.  Witless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cafe society said:

And he looked right at him before deciding to throw into coverage.  Witless.

Yea, I was like WTF man, are you a regard?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Polynesian Bowl is on CBS Sports Network on Saturday, January 18th at 7 p.m. HST.

(Think that's 11pm cst??)

Edited by LTtxfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

The Polynesian Bowl is on CBS Sports Network on Saturday, January 18th at 7 p.m. HST.

(Think that's 11pm cst??)

Correct. It's 11 pm central 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2020 at 9:19 PM, LTtxfan said:

The Polynesian Bowl is on CBS Sports Network on Saturday, January 18th at 7 p.m. HST.

(Think that's 11pm cst??)

so do the players in this game have to own some of these?

spacer.png

Edited by Bevo14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ingram better cut his any weight he may have gained and I hope he's ready because Bijan looks like the real deal.  Would not be surprised if Bijan is taking half the carries by the ou game.  We've lacked a game changer badly.  We thought we had a home run threat with JWhit but lets see if he can stay healthy.  At some point, Herman and Yurcich need to get Bijan, JWhit, and Jake Smith on the field at the same time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we hear that blocking is the reason we don't see Bijan till after ou, I'll rage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Ingram better cut his any weight he may have gained and I hope he's ready because Bijan looks like the real deal.  Would not be surprised if Bijan is taking half the carries by the ou game.  We've lacked a game changer badly.  We thought we had a home run threat with JWhit but lets see if he can stay healthy.  At some point, Herman and Yurcich need to get Bijan, JWhit, and Jake Smith on the field at the same time.  

I fell you're sleeping on Roschon as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

won't matter we won't be playing this year

yeah it’s really too bad, the country could have used some football.  but it ain’t happenin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whore mouths, shut them


This kid aint redshirting, I can guar-ohhn-tee ya that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, futureman said:

yeah it’s really too bad, the country could have used some football.  but it ain’t happenin. 

Will we still be able to tailgate though?

Spread out of course.

 

 

CC2C6118-1D67-4065-9792-AA1713E584FA.jpeg

Edited by Armybrat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

Will we still be able to tailgate though?

Spread out of course.

 

 

CC2C6118-1D67-4065-9792-AA1713E584FA.jpeg

Didn't they shutdown garage tailgating, or was that just the grills?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Supposed to be all tailgating in the garages - no food or beverages at all. But my family group never cooked anything in the garage, a nephew brought a big cooler full of brisket & sausage he smoked overnight.

We ignored the ban & were never hassled, although I heard some tailgaters were supposedly cited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 1:24 PM, Armybrat said:

Will we still be able to tailgate though?

Spread out of course.

 

 

CC2C6118-1D67-4065-9792-AA1713E584FA.jpeg

Hey, look! It's Brat's son in the cap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...