texifornia

2020 RB Bijan Robinson

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Bryant Westbrook, I imagine. 

Kelee ringo?

Oh, You’re drunk and illiterate again. Ok. 

Show your work or fix your english, dipshit. Because otherwise you suggested that texas legend Bryant Westbrook went to school at Georgia you dumb Motherfucker. 

Then you’ll have to straighten me out, sir 

No matter how much wine I drink, you’ll always be rock stupid and worthy of mockery. Congrats, blind squirrel. 

Man, @Sydney Cartoon is on his game tonight. 

Show your work or fix your english, dipshit. Because otherwise you suggested that texas legend Bryant Westbrook went to school at Georgia you dumb Motherfucker. 

it’s pretty funny when you are defiantly stupid. definitely more common than it should be, though.  

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Looked good for his first game. Not nearly as fast or explosive as I thought he’d be. And he still broke off a 30 yard run. With more experience he’ll turn into a great back.

I thought he looked exactly like in his hs hudl, speed and "explosiveness" will be good but those aren't his elite qualities.  There may be some over-hyped expectations among the fan base when it comes to things like Bijan's speed 

27 minutes ago, squeegeedegg said:

There may be some over-hyped expectations among the fan base when it comes to things like Bijan's speed 

I was led to believe he is haynes king fast. 

Bijan's biggest issue was his lack of patience. Once he slows down a bit, he'll do well.

Edited by Atticus

7 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Fuck you dude. Going into any post being a massive tool is no way to go thru life. You misunderstood what was said because you wanted to misunderstand. Everyone else got it. 

So here's the test. Everybody else understood. Except for you. So who is the ignorant mother fucker. 

4 minutes ago, Bigbend1812 said:

So, back to Ringo’s mom...

Yeah. Her son taking that bag of cash gave her cancer. Let that be a lesson. SECx3 is carcinogenic 

1 minute ago, NorLa Horns said:

Yeah. Her son taking that bag of cash gave her cancer. Let that be a lesson. SECx3 is carcinogenic 

Sad Michael Scott GIF

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Man. Last night was fun for a guy with a 3 year old who got to get shithammered and drink till 3 am. 

@NorLa Horns Sorry man. Just complete asshole buffoonery on my part. I’d try to explain what I was thinking but in the light of day I can’t even make an educated guess. Just straight up drunk fuckfacery by me. 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Casual Encounter said:

spacer.png

This feels accurate. But man I got to let loose for the first time in 6 or so months. 2 am watching Return of the Jedi felt wonderfully satisfying. But yeah that pic probably going to also illustrate the rest of my Sunday too. 

24 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Man. Last night was fun for a guy with a 3 year old who got to get shithammered and drink till 3 am. 

@NorLa Horns Sorry man. Just complete asshole buffoonery on my part. I’d try to explain what I was thinking but in the light of day I can’t even make an educated guess. Just straight up drunk fuckfacery by me. 

I did not know this was behavior we had to apologize for. I’ve had several of those incidents and I thought the appropriate response was to hide from the board in shame for a few days and not read comments on my posts. 

45 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

3 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

So your "3 year old who got to get shithammered" drank till 3 am??

giphy.gif

I believe the proper response to SC’s post would be

9 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Show your work or fix your english, dipshit. Because otherwise you suggested that your 3 year old got shithammered, you dumb Motherfucker. 

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm speechless. 

tenor-22.gif

56 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

I'm speechless. 

tenor-22.gif

Shit dude, I’ve teased you for years now. Don’t go with speechless. You can drag your nuts across my face way better than that. 

You can drag your nuts across my face way better than that. 

That’s kinda how I would have expected an apology to sound on Surly.

6 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Please tell me you didn’t forget the 3 year old at the bar.  That’s definitely the dad version of the walk of shame.  Nothing worse than that shitty look from the bartender and all he can say is...dude. We’ve all been there.  

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Shit dude, I’ve teased you for years now. Don’t go with speechless. You can drag your nuts across my 

I'm 1 drink in. Let me get wound up. We will revisit

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Shit dude, I’ve teased you for years now. Don’t go with speechless. You can drag your nuts across my face way better than that. 

Awesome SC!!

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

How's the hangover?

47 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

How's the hangover?

It ain’t great. I’ve been slow drinking all day and I’m pretty sure tomorrow is going to feel like MarkStanco trying to read Dickens. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

2 minutes ago, Chips O'Toole said:

Having to make amends with Norla for being too drunk is rock fucking bottom, holy shit. 

Sir everyone has dark days. 

14 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Sir everyone has dark days. 

None darker than the day we all signed up for Surly.

200.gif

Edited by Vertigo

40 minutes ago, jeevsie said:

Confused.  Is this where we post about liking the couple of flashes Bijan showed on Sat?

it was said earlier that it seemed he rushed things a little bit at the line. Understandable when it’s your first college game and youre just excited/nervous. 
They got a pass out to him in space and after that imo he was able to settle in.