Leon decided to run out of time a little early I guess

UcancallmeSurly

• 1 year later...
Not many who have ever attended Texas A&M did so for the education.
Unlike the other service academies, most who attended Texas A&M did so to spend the rest of their life insisting we ceaselessly thank them for their service to the nation live-action role-playing as soldiers from the Spanish-American War.
Well to be fair, we arent a commonwealth or territory of Spain today. [Whoop!]

7 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Damn he deleted it??

Said he texted his mom to say a year from today was going to be special or something like that 

I see that one. I was asking about the post from Tuesday where you say Machinator beat you to it (though I don't see a post from Machinator).

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

I see that one. I was asking about the post from Tuesday where you say Machinator beat you to it (though I don't see a post from Machinator).

Oh Tattoo Baker put together a 'highlight ' video of Leon getting burned, missing tackles, getting stupid penalties etc...it was hilarious. It was 3 minutes long or so and very well done

• Hook 'Em 1

• 7 months later...
28 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Man, I almost feel bad for the dude since he'll be a bagger at Kroger after this year, but when you suck you suck, and he suuuuucks. If I could have that Fournette dropping him like a bag of dimes on repeat I would. Most glorious 

He does have experience working at Kroger....

YmjUrMn.jpg.742f3052bea931ba4eb03c01465c2a6a.jpg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

0% chance he typed one word of that

He thanks the guys he went to war with. Which war was that?  Afghanistan? Iraq? Sudan? Yemen?  
The guys at the real military academies might have something to say about that. Not the cosplay factory. 

1 hour ago, msucolt45 said:

Fng Slo Neal. Only aggy would prop him up from his 7th year at aggy. There’s no chance he goes to the combine! He’s hoping the aggy faithful (Texans) give him the rope of redemption and take him as an UNDFA.

Well, he’ll have the aggy network, which is nice.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Leon update: a little tardy with these two but no XFL or USFL for Leon. Apparently very briefly with the Saskatchewan Roughriders...no NFL free agent interest.

Then this happened...going into the crowd to get in some female fan's face should be the final nail in the ruse that is his post-aggy football efforts.  

@Longhornfrenzy @Knoxtnhorn