Kansas State @ Texas - 2:30 CT on ESPN - Ding Dong the Purple Wizard's Gone!!

immamac

1 minute ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

I’ll say it again. I was not mentally prepared for how shitty we are. We’re every bit as bad as we were during the Charlie era.

I hope Herman gets fired. It won’t happen, but it should.

Yeah...I did not see this coming.

Just now, JOSEYWALES66 said:

Ingram is horrible at reading blocks.  That swing pass should have resulted in positive yardage 

Yeah he has a blocker out there in front of him and he runs...into the guy the blocker is blocking. Could he not see him? The dude was right in front of him.

One would think a running back would learn that in High School...if not Middle School.

Just now, JOSEYWALES66 said:

Ingram is horrible at reading blocks.  That swing pass should have resulted in positive yardage 

Yeah he could have cut inside but chose to try to go around and sandwich himself between the incoming player and the sideline.

2 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

I’ll say it again. I was not mentally prepared for how shitty we are. We’re every bit as bad as we were during the Charlie era.

I hope Herman gets fired. It won’t happen, but it should.

CDC has to see it since he recognized it every year against Charlie.  Herman can't recognize what a good defense looks like.