Minny Vikings @ Dallas Cowboys Game Thread -- Blues at home, why the fuck not?

Patrick Bateman

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Those last three calls on that drive were just, well, I do not know what that was. I do know that losing at home to a team with Kirk Cousins as the opposing QB is ridiculous. Dallas handed this game to a mediocre team. A real franchise would hand Garrett his walking papers in the tunnel after the game. Actually a franchise who cared about winning would've fired Garrett 5 years ago. 

cousins is like top 8 MVP considerations brah

2 minutes ago, futureman said:

dak’s not the answer.  give him that contract and we are doomed for another decade in the desert. 

Garrett isn't the answer.   we are doomed because of Garret.  we couldn't even get to the NFC chamionship with Romo

Edited by dcar00
  • Like 1

MN defense win it shutting down Zeke. Because our coaches are shit. How does Jerry not see this? 

Narrative will be “Minnesota shut down Zeke to win the game...just let Dak do what he wanted...” which is not what happened.

Dak destroyed them. The coaching decided to keep running for NO reason and cost them the game by running it stupidly late. Not just on 2nd and 3rd on the last drive. But also by running it 1st and 2nd on the drive before.

Add the defense being absolute garbage and that’s a recipe for disaster.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DougO said:

Genius play caller seemed like regard on that last Cowboys series. Fourth down call was brutal.

Dak coulda scrambled for the first down instead of that horrible sideline pattern. WTF is wrong with him. There was virtually no chance of completing it, and he just let it fly. That's the difference between him and Rogers.

Cowboys coaching staff was so confused on what they were trying to do clockwise. A playoff team understands it’s their ball last win or lose. The cowboys tried to hedge their bets in case they didn’t make it. Running a play at 2:02. Snapping the ball with 25+ seconds on the play clock twice. 

They were all over the place. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

cousins is like top 8 MVP considerations brah

Good to see you are drinking the kool-aid. It is honestly funny watching fans defend him until you see him destroy your hopes when the game matters most. He is the best 3 quarter QB in the NFL. If Cousins is your starter you have no shot to ever win a game that matters in January. 

Dak coulda scrambled for the first down instead of that horrible sideline pattern. WTF is wrong with him. There was virtually no chance of completing it, and he just let it fly. That's the difference between him and Rogers.

Oh shut the fuck yo Futureman light. The play call was for Zeke there. The LB made a greater play than the play call.

There was no reason to scramble there.

The ONLY mistake Dak made all night was not keeping it ok at least one of those read options. He needs to keep it more. But he doesn’t need to scramble.

3 minutes ago, futureman said:

dak’s not the answer.  give him that contract and we are doomed for another decade in the desert. 

I hope you are being sarcastic.  Dude probably played the best game he ever has tonight and they took the game out of his hands on that ridiculous back to back zeke run plays when he hasn’t done shit all night.  Prescott marched them right down the field from inside their own 10.  Not sure what you were watching.

4 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

I was looking for an option run by Dak that whole series. It's not like handing off to Zeke up the middle on 3rd and 2 was a big surprise. Those last two plays killed them.

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Cowboys coaching staff was so confused on what they were trying to do clockwise. A playoff team understands it’s their ball last win or lose. The cowboys tried to hedge their bets in case they didn’t make it. Running a play at 2:02. Snapping the ball with 25+ seconds on the play clock twice. 

They were all over the place. 

The hedging your bets strategy, is a total pussy move. Plus, if you score the TD with a minute left you've left them enough time to go down and tie it with a FG. 

I know you’re upset.  it’s never fun when you realize you’re not that good and your quarterback isn’t a winner. 

Like usual you’re not here at all for the entire game. Dak was amazing tonight.

The fact that you continue to troll to bait people is ridiculous.

Keep spewing your idiotic takes. Stick to trashing the coach and owner. Not Dak. That dude is money.

2 minutes ago, Apex73 said:

I hope you are being sarcastic.  Dude probably played the best game he ever has tonight and they took the game out of his hands on that ridiculous back to back zeke run plays when he hasn’t done shit all night.  Prescott marched them right down the field from inside their own 10.  Not sure what you were watching.

what was I watching?  I just watched rain prescott get stomped by kirk fucking cousins. 

Just now, futureman said:

what was I watching?  I just watched rain prescott get stomped by kirk fucking cousins. 

You do appreciate they weren’t playing 1 on 1 right?  Cause if they were Dak dunked on his ass all game long. Man your takes are stupid even for a troll. 

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

Like usual you’re not here at all for the entire game. Dak was amazing tonight.

The fact that you continue to troll to bait people is ridiculous.

Keep spewing your idiotic takes. Stick to trashing the coach and owner. Not Dak. That dude is money.

you need to open your eyes, drew.  garrett isn’t taking the snaps. 

• Fuck You 1

Just now, futureman said:

Prescott didn’t get stomped by anyone.  Again not sure what you were watching.  Dude had 397 yds and 3 tds tonight.  And was marching them right up the field when the coaching staff decided to take the game out of his hands.  

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

Y'all responding to @futureman are straight getting trolled. He's not even a Cowboys fan. How can you not see it?

It's funny cuz he is so in your heads.

I’ve been a cowboys fan for 30 years.  and I’m a much better fan than vic and some of these other clowns who wish we’ll lose so the coach will get fired.  I want to win every goddamn game but I just understand that we won’t because of our limitations at certain positions.  I make people aware of it and they attack me. 

• Like 1

Prescott didn’t get stomped by anyone.  Again not sure what you were watching.  Dude had 397 yds and 3 tds tonight.  And was marching them right up the field when the coaching staff decided to take the game out of his hands.  

He’s trolling man. That’s it. It’s his Schlick. He thought Mike white, who was cut and is bagging groceries is a better QB.

Only a troll would blame Dak at all for that loss.

1 minute ago, futureman said:

I’ve been a cowboys fan for 30 years.  and I’m a much better fan than vic and some of these other clowns who wish we’ll lose so the coach will get fired.  I want to win every goddamn game but I just understand that we won’t because of our limitations at certain positions.  I make people aware of it and they attack me. 

Lulz.  you suck  Garrett couldn't win with Romo you douchenozzle.

3 minutes ago, futureman said:

LoL whatever you say, man.

17 minutes ago, futureman said:

As a neutral observer, Dak is not your problem.  He's a perfectly serviceable quarterback surrounded by talent.

Your problem is that there are several million Madden players who can outscheme your coaches.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1