Sign in to follow this  
immamac

Thread for people banned from DT till coronavirus goes away

I will be updating this thread with the names of posters who have been banished from daily texan for talking politics in the coronavirus thread.

Join me in shaming them.

This is just going to be something checked off as a point of achievement.

What shame?

Edited by Iceman

Can you ban people in CR for shits and gigs while you’re at it? Lot of people on each side who need a temporary reprieve from smelling their own farts.

3 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

So who's been banned?

Slorch.

and it bothers some folks somethin fierce.

They keep bringing it up.

Ahem. Excluding yourself is not the same. Icono got himself voluntarily banned too.

I know.  But I honestly taken aback a little by folks so concerned about my former handle, about which I've always been upfront.

No shenanigans.  Folks still worried...

WTF?

1 minute ago, Iceman said:

I know.  But I honestly taken aback a little by folks so concerned about my former handle, about which I've always been upfront.

No shenanigans.  Folks still worried...

WTF?

Fuck'em. If you want to change your handle it's no skin off my back. 

If some people need to steer clear of CR for their own peace of mind, that's fine too. 

I posted a straight news story about the dismantling of the pandemic response unit and it was pretty evenly split between +/-. Don't care. That was before the fatwa was handed down to keep it local. 

Does that mean I can't post on Dan Patrick? 

Whatever. I prefer no holds barred CR. I'll go check out the DT thread, but it's not that informative. Zavala is the only one that's gotten a barrage of negs. EMAW might get one or two, but mostly he gets responses rather than rep, + or -

I like no politics.

If everyone had one rep hit per day to give, It'd be a better place.  Literally every pos I rep is the "post of the day" to me.

The rep hits and the shout downs on CR are bullshit, and it ain't a matter of standing up for your own POV.  IT is insufferable.

Edited by Iceman

On 3/24/2020 at 8:18 PM, cactusflinthead said:

Fuck'em. If you want to change your handle it's no skin off my back. 

If some people need to steer clear of CR for their own peace of mind, that's fine too. 

I posted a straight news story about the dismantling of the pandemic response unit and it was pretty evenly split between +/-. Don't care. That was before the fatwa was handed down to keep it local. 

Does that mean I can't post on Dan Patrick? 

Whatever. I prefer no holds barred CR. I'll go check out the DT thread, but it's not that informative. Zavala is the only one that's gotten a barrage of negs. EMAW might get one or two, but mostly he gets responses rather than rep, + or -

Lie some more

9 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Lie some more

What lie? You want me to neg you back? Haven't seen a comment from you recently in CR, but I have seen several drive by negs you left behind. 

Me negging EMAW yesterday? That was after this comment and I'll stand by it. He's yet to respond to my reply. 

Fuck it. You're going to drop by, neg people, and contribute absolutely nothing.

What lie? You want me to neg you back? Haven't seen a comment from you recently in CR, but I have seen several drive by negs you left behind. 

Me negging EMAW yesterday? That was after this comment and I'll stand by it. He's yet to respond to my reply. 

Fuck it. You're going to drop by, neg people, and contribute absolutely nothing.

What lie...lulz