RowdyVic

Its happening

48 minutes ago, GTNY said:

We made fun of aggy so hard for their shitty stadium lines and now we have this. 

This is like bitching about how a movie looks as they're making it. Probably not how it's gonna look in the end. 

1 hour ago, BERT said:

This is like bitching about how a movie looks as they're making it. Probably not how it's gonna look in the end. 

Yea because movies also release final renderings that show something looking very similar. The renderings plus this don't give me much hope. 

14 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Gonna take a while, with only 10 people being on site. 

pretty sure that's how they built the Mopac toll lane.

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Yeah, but it should be complete by the time football resumes in 2021

ah, you're an optimist.  I think sports will be a casualty of the impending societal collapse.

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

So never?

Fall 2021. So it looks like the south end zone will be ready for the next UT football season.... in 2021.

South end zone is going to be beautiful, don't worry. Also for the finish date, the contractor probably has an act of God out to not be punished for finishing late. Still, HP sends their AAA team for projects like this. They built EERC too. They will get it done on time. These dudes did the Pentagon during 911.

9 minutes ago, Zeus said:

South end zone is going to be beautiful, don't worry. Also for the finish date, the contractor probably has an act of God out to not be punished for finishing late. Still, HP sends their AAA team for projects like this. They built EERC too. They will get it done on time. These dudes did the Pentagon during 911.

That would be an unfortunate day to be a construction worker at the Pentagon. 

Someone here has to have access to the city's Zoning and Development archives, right?  Just pull the permit set and tell us what it's supposed to look like.  I'm not a fan so far.

16 hours ago, Gravy Train said:

Someone here has to have access to the city's Zoning and Development archives, right?  Just pull the permit set and tell us what it's supposed to look like.  I'm not a fan so far.

It never went through that process bc it's a state project.

On 3/19/2020 at 2:29 PM, cdain3 said:

One day, I'll urinate off of one of those glass balconies by the scoreboard.