Rep

6 minutes ago, TexasFootball18 said:

I'm all repped out, very fast around here.

I think the sad removes a + someone please sad me many times, I don't like being on the leaderboard.

ok guys sad is NOT a negative. it is just a 'grey' and it is annoying it makes a speaker beep and just irrationally annoying.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, RexWilson said:

How long until we ruin this utopia?

I always thought the addition of rep did more harm than good to the old site.

Encourages groupthink. Causes unnecessary bitching and moaning. Good for nothing except crowdsourcing the weakest new poster trolls. Some of the heaviest hitters were cloakroom circle jerk trolls from either side  

Weekly pre-game threads are less interesting because people crowdsource opposing fans even if they have a valid opinion. They’re silenced before there’s good dialogue. 

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Llano Estacado said:

I always thought the addition of rep did more harm than good to the old site.

Encourages groupthink. Causes unnecessary bitching and moaning. Good for nothing except crowdsourcing the weakest new poster trolls. Some of the heaviest hitters were cloakroom circle jerk trolls from either side  

Weekly pre-game threads are less interesting because people crowdsource opposing fans even if they have a valid opinion. They’re silenced before there’s good dialogue. 

Responding to this so I can Sad you when I can rep again tomorrow.

Edited by Reese Bennett