Gil Bang

Curb Your Enthusiasm: Best scenes, scenarios

1 hour ago, texhorn said:

Who’s the president?

My man, horse cock Williams

hahahahaha that whole story line was just funny 

Perfect ending to a great season.  How everything comes full circle and bites Larry in the ass is always awesome and well done. lol 

I've been pretending to knock stuff over in the house by twisting my hips....wife saw the episode so she laughs when I do it, but probably really laughing for other reasons. 

This season is a throwback. Maybe top 3 ever. Fucking so much gold it should be on Discovery channel on Friday nights

Susie has said it many times, but the way she delivered it made me laugh. "What the FUCK is wrong with you??", after Larry quizzed Splett and wife about the color of their baby. 

On 3/23/2020 at 9:26 PM, pops said:

This season is a throwback. Maybe top 3 ever. Fucking so much gold it should be on Discovery channel on Friday nights

Make it happening. 

Man, I'm so into this show that I took my handle from it. 

This was a really terrific season.  

I fear it may be the final season, but I'm happy to wait 5 years for another, if that's what it takes.