2021 College World Series Thread

TrashMaster G

3 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

You mean it’s good to leave the bat on your shoulder until you have two strikes?

I thought you would be happy with our batting with RISP today.

Virginia's starter has a 5.50 ERA and looking like a god against SECSECSEC tonight.

21 minutes ago, msudawg said:

negative. you get hootie if we dont win.

and this shit ain't over. c mac sucked ass and is gone.. if we can ride PJ for 3 innings or so and get some damn offense going we will be fine

but I think i told some of you before the cws offense is sometimes a problem for us. 

we have to rattle that damn hoo pitcher who is a headcase waiting to explode. 

He's in that place mentally where pitchers go when they know that for some reason, on this night, nobody can hit me.

Hopefully for the Dawgs the dude gets tired.

Just now, Valmy77 said:

I thought you would be happy with our batting with RISP today.

Virginia's starter has a 5.50 ERA and looking like a god against SECSECSEC tonight.

I LOVED everything about today .. especially their approach on offense.

As for UVA, don’t sleep on them or NCSU.  Both are very good and play well as underdogs.

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, msudawg said:

negative. you get hootie if we dont win.

and this shit ain't over. c mac sucked ass and is gone.. if we can ride PJ for 3 innings or so and get some damn offense going we will be fine

but I think i told some of you before the cws offense is sometimes a problem for us. 

we have to rattle that damn hoo pitcher who is a headcase waiting to explode. 

no offense, but I hope you fuckers lose because I don't want to ever see Bednar again. 

56 minutes ago, ztejas said:

He'd have 4 days rest but seems like a bit too short of a turnaround - pretty sure he broke 100 against us. 

its 4 days by start time to start time but when talking days rest its only the days you don't pitch that count.

5 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

I had to step away from the TV for a moment. Was that Mississippi State batter awarded first base because the lace on the catcher’s mitt might have grazed him?

They say the ball went off his arm into the catcher's mitt but I sure didn't see it.

Ah well. State needs all the help they can get.

3 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So do we want a rain delay at this point or no? Doesn’t look like MSU is coming back, but neither team is having to burn through pitchers… 

if it was 24 hours yeah that'd be nice.  I'm not sure it matters much at this point.

UVA is gonna be tough, they came from behind in both the regionals and supers and have been in control on the mound, they will be fresh game three.  Gotta beat the dogs and then take it to UVA.  It’s starting to show how hard losers bracket can be.  We are in good shape but damn they are looking to be in stellar shape after tonight.