--> Jump to content

The 01-06-21 Select Committee Thread


Satchel

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

 

rush limbaugh swore up and down that his 100% credible source told him 4 buses of antifa / blm pulled up to the capitol !!!!

Those were stragglers from the buses full of Mississippi Blackety-Black people who snuck in to vote for Doug Jones. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

WTF happened to this thread?

Committee is scheduled to meet this week to discuss next steps and plan their next hearing. It was announced by the Chair (Bennie Thompson) that they will most likely meet during the August recess.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Might want to check your facts on that one.

Also, the last I heard was that 140 Capitol police officers were injured. So they didn’t die. It’s still kind of a big deal, especially when it was violence encouraged by a guy who professed to be “the law and order President” (as if we hadn’t heard that claim before).

Who was killed by BLM?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

WTF happened to this thread?

Committee is scheduled to meet this week to discuss next steps and plan their next hearing. It was announced by the Chair (Bennie Thompson) that they will most likely meet during the August recess.

I think it's a consequence of the Democrat's usual lack of instinct for how to do much of anything. I have no idea when the next hearing will be, or what will be discussed, so something that should have enormous momentum, does not. They should have been ready to roll on an announced, regular schedule, preferably daily.

I would personally have liked to have seen them bring day after day of officers in for testimony and going through their body cameras. Let the right wing misinformation machine attack cops day after day for weeks and let the American people see what really happened that day. 

  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Pods said:

I think it's a consequence of the Democrat's usual lack of instinct for how to do much of anything. I have no idea when the next hearing will be, or what will be discussed, so something that should have enormous momentum, does not. They should have been ready to roll on an announced, regular schedule, preferably daily.

I would personally have liked to have seen them bring day after day of officers in for testimony and going through their body cameras. Let the right wing misinformation machine attack cops day after day for weeks and let the American people see what really happened that day. 

I was referring mostly to the derail, but your point(s) are good ones. I agree that having a tight plan is preferable. I don't know how much of it was waiting for the DOJ, but the GOP will fill any vacuum with hot air so they need to get themselves organized.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

WTF happened to this thread?

Committee is scheduled to meet this week to discuss next steps and plan their next hearing. It was announced by the Chair (Bennie Thompson) that they will most likely meet during the August recess.

We stupidly responded to a troll

Meanwhile

 

  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

We stupidly responded to a troll

Meanwhile

 

I hope people screenshotted tweets from Brooks' accounts because he's wiped a lot of his account post November 3 and leading up to the 6th of January.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I was referring mostly to the derail, but your point(s) are good ones. I agree that having a tight plan is preferable. I don't know how much of it was waiting for the DOJ, but the GOP will fill any vacuum with hot air so they need to get themselves organized.

A plan is essential. But I’m not at all opposed to hearings that extend into ‘22. Slow and steady is fine by me.

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Incredulity said:

That's a lie.  Don't put your bigoted bullshit on me.

You sure do like to call other people bigots for some reason. Why is that?

Maybe after you finally get done with your bitch ass neg spree on me (in the realignment thread no less, that’s a pussy move if I ever saw one) you should post some more pics of black people committing crimes.

Now that GRUHorn is gone you may have taken the title as the biggest dumbass bitch on the board. So congrats for that.

 

  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Aw the little bitch bigot trumpkin Incredulity found a random post of mine to neg to get me back 😂

He’s on a neggin little bitch mission and he’s not gonna stop until we stop pointing out what a dumbass he is

 

  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

You sure do like to call other people bigots for some reason. Why is that?

Maybe after you finally get done with your bitch ass neg spree on me (in the realignment thread no less, that’s a pussy move if I ever saw one) you should post some more pics of black people committing crimes.

Now that GRUHorn is gone you may have taken the title as the biggest dumbass bitch on the board. So congrats for that.

 

You’re lying too.

I posted no pics of, “black people committing crimes”.  It’s only your own bigotry that reads race into what I posted.  Fucking bigot.

  • Fuck You 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Incredulity said:

You’re lying too.

I posted no pics of, “black people committing crimes”.  It’s only your own bigotry that reads race into what I posted.  Fucking bigot.

See? You just did it again. 
 

Pure projection.

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Ebil leftist amateurs. No gallows. No ziptie handcuffs. Nobody gets beat up or killed. No wild costumes. Frightfully few idiots from the Metroplex.

Amateurs!

That is precisely how the First Amendment is supposed to work.  Spew shit ideas, get shouted down.

  • Hook 'Em 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Mo Brooks' ass is in the fire. Get his testimony -  now.   Preserve the evidence. He is not polished. He will spew a manifesto on the stand. 

Wearing fucking body armor on 1/6? And then lighting the fire with a speech that set the vibe for the day? That deserves a special seat.

Edited by washparkhorn
ugly
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Aw the little bitch bigot trumpkin Incredulity found a random post of mine to neg to get me back 😂

This shit is hilarious. I negged him and he found a random post of mine 8 or so pages back on a different thread within 45 seconds and negged back. I guess we've found his idiot savant skill. I was actually kind of impressed.

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Given this performance it shouldn’t take a crowdbanning to get rid of this clown. It should just be a one second nuke and goodbye and good luck.

Safe space + you mother being invaded too much for you?

  • Fuck You 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Given this performance it shouldn’t take a crowdbanning to get rid of this clown. It should just be a one second nuke and goodbye and good luck.

Live look at this bitchass 

image.jpeg.72ef62202a61cc67a15648bd3616875a.jpeg

  • Fuck You 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really need to just make a gif of this scene on the boat from Band of Brothers when the boys are getting into a brawl.  I don’t think one exists but I see a need for it every few days here when trolls elicit a derail:
 

“Fighting over Sobel, that’s smart”

image.jpeg.56f266b67ec507289925890ab4fb7bcf.jpeg

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Now that GRUHorn is gone you may have taken the title as the biggest dumbass bitch on the board. So congrats for that.

Oh, he's still here. He tried William Wallace but that one got kilt, so he's now posting under two other separate handles, Harrison Bergeron and Muy Frio, but sticking to the DT Covid and vaccination threads and posting the same type of oh-I'm-totally-not-questioning-the-efficacy-of-the-vaccine and blacks-are-pulling-us-down shit. Motherfucker thinks he's being sly, but he's an extremely transparent troll.

  • Hook 'Em 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really need to just make a gif of this scene on the boat from Band of Brothers when the boys are getting into a brawl.  I don’t think one exists but I see a need for it every few days here when trolls elicit a derail:
 
“Fighting over Sobel, that’s smart”
image.jpeg.56f266b67ec507289925890ab4fb7bcf.jpeg

Except we’re not fighting with each other, we’re double timing it up Currahee to piss in the troll’s morning coffee.
  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

 

Ignore function works well. It's like a vaccine.  

Expect more of this as this investigation continues. It's part of the Republican Party playbook now (has been forever). 

_____________________________

Whether this was an unconstitutional coup attempt is an open question that must be answered by this Congressional Investigation. 

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We were talking about Ali Alexander in this thread (regarding "Stop the Steal.) I don't know if this is him  and his grift (bottom of top tweet)or someone else who's pretty clever...regardless, he's working on his attorney fees.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

He may not need any more copies of The Count of Monte Cristo, but it would be useful to supply him with Sinclair Lewis, Shel Silverstein, and perhaps a copy of The Twilight of Democracy. Oh, and Carl Sagan. 

He needs a copy of The Joy of Prison Sex

/Lobo

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Back when could still put a troll on ignore. I’ve searched but can’t see any way to do it anymore.

Hover your mouse cursor over their profile pic for a few seconds, and ignore feature will pop up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...