Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

1 hour ago, HtownHorn said:

Is Carl about to drag his nuts all over ctj's face and chin?

I have the dipshit on ignore, so I don't really follow the reference here. I've said nothing negative about Texas and Uke, so how is anything about that recruit a negative reflection on my posts. I'm not real sure how some clown flipping a coin legitimizes his constant and over the top stupidity on everything else either, but, well HtownHorn, you keep doing you. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, closetojumping said:

I have the dipshit on ignore, so I don't really follow the reference here. I've said nothing negative about Texas and Uke, so how is anything about that recruit a negative reflection on my posts. I'm not real sure how some clown flipping a coin legitimizes his constant and over the top stupidity on everything else either, but, well HtownHorn, you keep doing you. 

If anything, you were the first to say we were the leaders for Uke (though that may have flipped back and forth since then).

• Hook 'Em 1

Drayton probably just saw that Bear Alexander to Georgia commitment and couldn't believe the giant brass balls on those flagrant cheating fucks lol

Nah really though I'd have to think its LJ related or else its rather tone deaf to make vague insinuating tweets on signing day when you are in the final 2 for a high end RB while not being actively involved in the recruitment for any other players still on the board. 

Drayton already tweeted and retweeted a bunch of stuff about Blue yesterday so that wouldn't make sense for the eyes

On a related note, I love the Earl gif he and Sark both posted after Blue committed. That should be a tradition for all RB commitments going forward

Edited by Tex-19

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Drayton's online dominoes game with Bijan's grandparents was unceremoniously interrupted by the news of Jaydon Blue committing. 

Next on the agenda : Mahjong with Jamarion Miller's great aunt. 

Recruiting grandparents? That's some next-level shit. Drayton for Recruiter of the Year.