Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

On 8/19/2020 at 11:56 AM, Vic Mackey said:

FB-IMG-1594158088425.jpg

This should be one of those “starter kits” for full of shit step dad guy:

-  Uses dumb bitches with kids

-Goes to twin peaks

-Flirts with twin peaks hosts/waitress and tips heavily thinking he’s gonna get some and fails. 

-ends up cheating with twin peaks janitor or fatty drunk girl. 

-comes home and posts how much he loves his step kids and wife. 

Repeat and rinse...throw in a few domestic calls and CPS investigations and more mistake children...

Edited by hundredTT
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, hundredTT said:

This should be one of those “starter kits” for full of shit step dad guy:

-  Uses dumb bitches with kids

-Goes to twin peaks

-Flirts with twin peaks hosts/waitress and tips heavily thinking he’s gonna get some and fails. 

-ends up cheating with twin peaks janitor or fatty drunk girl. 

-comes home and posts how much he loves his step kids and wife. 

Repeat and rinse...throw in a few domestic calls and CPS investigations and more mistake children...

well, that’s oddly specific. 

• Haha 1

On 8/19/2020 at 9:28 PM, Bullneck said:

CR aside.

That doesn't add up.  Half a dozen boat wakes don't sink other boats, unless the operator of sinking boat did something astronomically stupid like reverse into a wake or ...?

17 hours ago, futureman said:

well, that’s oddly specific. 

I used to be a CPS investigator. I had a ton of cases revolving around stepdads who were the typical sleazy twin peaks/strip club goers. They’d cheat on their wife, crazy wife would then call in a case saying stepdad was abusing her and her kids for revenge and so on and so on. Would interview stepdad and he’d profess how he’d die for his step kids and wife dispute cheating on her everyday lol.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, SurlyBDR said:

FB-IMG-1598042033605.jpg

Snek because that fucker would bounce into the bushes, other animals have too much pride. 

I’d def pay for a cage match of a bear vs gorilla vs a lion though for sure. My money is on gorilla. Seems like he’d be the shiftiest and would let the lion and bear beat the shit out of each other before coming in for the deathblows. 

Edited by hundredTT

On 8/21/2020 at 10:10 AM, Incredulity said:

CR aside.

That doesn't add up.  Half a dozen boat wakes don't sink other boats, unless the operator of sinking boat did something astronomically stupid like reverse into a wake or ...?

It's the Willamette River.  Some of those NW USA rivers are pretty rough.

44 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

It's the Willamette River.  Some of those NW USA rivers are pretty rough.

The Willamette in Portland is a few hundred feet wide and very commonly sheltered from wind as it changes direction often.  I’ve lived in Portland and never seen much more than chop on the Willamette.

Now the Columbia between Oregon and Washington is a different story.

I used to be a CPS investigator. I had a ton of cases revolving around stepdads who were the typical sleazy twin peaks/strip club goers. They’d cheat on their wife, crazy wife would then call in a case saying stepdad was abusing her and her kids for revenge and so on and so on. Would interview stepdad and he’d profess how he’d die for his step kids and wife dispute cheating on her everyday lol.
The Bros who attend twin Peaks on a regular basis are some of the lowest hanging fruit out there. My old softball teammates loved going there after the games. Shit got depressing. Haven't been there in years and never plan on going back.

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
On 8/21/2020 at 5:01 PM, hundredTT said:

The Bros who attend twin Peaks on a regular basis are some of the lowest hanging fruit out there. My old softball teammates loved going there after the games. Shit got depressing. Haven't been there in years and never plan on going back.

Several years ago I met atx71 and his buddy at the TP in Round Rock for a beer.

I used to hit up the Hooters on riverside 20 years ago, and I'm convinced no matter what pitcher of beer you ordered it was always natty. 

Did a consulting project for a couple of USAF commands that required site visits to all their bases. One of the team members was an ex AF guy named Darrell. Dude didn’t do shit but every week when we showed up at the next base, he had a MapQuest print out with directions to the nearest Hooters. He said he went for the wings. After about a dozen weekly Tuesday night Hooters visits, I avoided him that night for the next few months. Get to the end of the project and he asked me to drop him at the airport. On the way he pulls out his map and we make one last Hooters call. That was the last I ever saw of him.

To this day I still refer to it as Darrell’s.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Did a consulting project for a couple of USAF commands that required site visits to all their bases. One of the team members was an ex AF guy named Darrell. Dude didn’t do shit but every week when we showed up at the next base, he had a MapQuest print out with directions to the nearest Hooters. He said he went for the wings. After about a dozen weekly Tuesday night Hooters visits, I avoided him that night for the next few months. Get to the end of the project and he asked me to drop him at the airport. On the way he pulls out his map and we make one last Hooters call. That was the last I ever saw of him.

To this day I still refer to it as Darrell’s.

/csb