$646 Million divorce decree (Russion oligarch)

Wally Fairway

00divorceyacht_2_super_Jumbo.jpg

Since the first thing you want to know is what a half billion $$$$ ex-wife looks like (and so you can court her if you see her)

Shockingly the Oligarch isn't paying up, so they have impounded his $500 million yatch.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/06/business/britain-divorce-farkhad-akhmedov.html

I'm going to bet on her winning the final outcome of this, because after all, pussy is undefeated

Edited by Wally Fairway
smaller picture - hopefully

I can't imagine how anyone can rack up $500 million on a boat.

"The Luna, the ultimate in high-end joy rides, is customized for someone anticipating trouble. It has a missile detection system, an anti-drone system, bulletproof windows and bombproof doors.

Even still, how does it get that expensive?  That's stupid money.

16 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I can't imagine how anyone can rack up $500 million on a boat.

"The Luna, the ultimate in high-end joy rides, is customized for someone anticipating trouble. It has a missile detection system, an anti-drone system, bulletproof windows and bombproof doors.

Even still, how does it get that expensive?  That's stupid money.

B.O.A.T...Bust Out Another Thousand

Boat (N) A large hole in the water into which you pour money. 

Rooskie got off cheap. Harold Hamm of Oklahoma (Continental Resources Oil) wrote this check to his ex-wife. At first she wasn't going to accept it, but when oil prices started collapsing she cashed it:

54ac62f5ecad0451666e9a33-750-398.png

Edited by Armybrat

3 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Rooskie got off cheap. Harold Hamm of Tulsa (Continental Resources Oil) wrote this check to his ex-wife. At first she wasn't going to accept it, but when oil prices started collapsing she cashed it:

Holy shit that’s hilarious!

8 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Rooskie got off cheap. Harold Hamm of Tulsa (Continental Resources Oil) wrote this check to his ex-wife. At first she wasn't going to accept it, but when oil prices started collapsing she cashed it:

dont you hate it when you're cutting a phat check and run out of space to write out the amount?

21 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Rooskie got off cheap. Harold Hamm of Oklahoma (Continental Resources Oil) wrote this check to his ex-wife. At first she wasn't going to accept it, but when oil prices started collapsing she cashed it:

He forgot to fill out the "For" section.  How will he ever remember what this was for when his year-end taxes are due?

Harold also was the guy in 2014 who monetized all his hedges because the price of oil was going up, not down.

Edited by MAROON

18 hours ago, Tailgate said:

I was driving in Austin several years ago and a sweet jaguar convertible passed me.

License plate said “WAS HIS.”

Divorces cost too damn much.

I saw a plate with AU Digr on it a few weeks ago. Apparently not that successful as it was on a Honda Pilot.