Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

46 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

when keepin it real goes wrong

That dude should absolutely go to jail for assault. He deliberately sought that conflict out and suckerpunched (albeit with elbow) that girl. She could have easily hit the back of her head on bar stool/concrete floor and fucking died all because this douchebag couldn't help but try and be a fucking dick. I hope he sees the inside of a jail cell and also sees significant civil damages.

edit - looks like this happened in May of 2016, guy showed no remorse and was fond guilty  of Battery

Edited by BrazilHorn
found out how old this video was

3 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

I hope he sees the inside of a jail cell and also sees significant civil damages.

someone didn't watch until the end. pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault and spend 60 days in jail. hope he lost his job and shit from that 30 seconds of gratification.

53 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

someone didn't watch until the end. pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault and spend 60 days in jail. hope he lost his job and shit from that 30 seconds of gratification.

I hate being crowded.  Guess what?  I don't go to crowded places, especially bars.  What a dick that guy is.

3 hours ago, crash_davis said:

I would love to hear how he tells the story.  And then show the video to everybody within hearing distance. 

19 hours ago, crash_davis said:

He should have served an extra 40 days for storing Oakleys on the back of his head.

On 5/26/2020 at 5:31 PM, Buzzrock said:

It looks like the kid has a bag of food and he is dropping bits of it behind him to lure the bear along, or to keep it from eating him instead.

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Like 1