2018 Football Season Game Prediction Contest Game 2 - Tulsa

Huckleberry

60% chance of scattered showers and it's looking like that may go up. I didn't see too many field goals going into this one and now I'm even more certain. All points scored are likely TDs.

This game actually means more than meets the eye-- being that we should be able to see this "power running" spread against a team that couldn't stop a 60 year old's wet fart. And TH should be able to stick to his beloved 11 personnel, too. Hopefully he has said fuck it, I'm calling plays and uses the game wisely as a warm up for the condoms. 

Tulsa 14

Texas 42

Edited by BigHorn'13

14 hours ago, Huckleberry said:
18 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

Find a new muse or I'm not going to enter your prediction next time.

Shauna_Surly.jpg

Since some people here clearly aren't attracted to women as evidenced by their disdain for Kate Upton, (NTTAWWT) I humbly re-submit my prediction with a pic of infamous Playboy model Shauna Sexton.

If you don't know who Shauna is, she's the woman who is currently destroying what is left of Ben Affleck. Ben was most recently seen stumbling out of rehab to hook back up with her. That alone should earn Ben a Lifetime Achievement Award on Surly. 

• Like 1