Jump to content

The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep. I was a George Will/Ronald Reagan/Al Laffer conservative.  I genuinely thought that if you cut taxes for the upper classes, then they would spend and invest and the economic result of that w

Are you all following the beef between Steve Schmidt and Ted Cruz et al on Twitter and I missed seeing it somewhere? It is fascinating. I think The Lincoln Project is getting under certain

So, my attorney wife likes this one local judge who is R. She appears before him regularly, thinks he rules fairly, blah blah blah. Apparently the winner of the Democratic nom is an asshat who she thi

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Mitch truly has no spine.

Well, except when it's about obstructing a Democratic bill, shoving in a judge, etc.

 

 

 

he's playing the odds.  staying in MAGA's good graces while Cyrus Vance makes sure that Trump can't run for shit in 2024.

the poster child for Machiavellianism.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, brakeman said:

Image

So.....we're done here, right?  It's official, it's sealed -- literally in gold.

The Republican "Party" no longer exists.  It's just another psychotic death cult, with a terrorist arm.  

Seriously, we need to lock this thread, and start another one with an accurate title -- "The Trumpist Death Cult" or something like that.  Because this topic is done.  When you roll out a literal golden idol, you can pronounce that moment as the official time of death of the Republican Party.

  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Hugo Stiglitz changed the title to The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Oh, and the cult gets even cult-ier:

Quote

The lineup of the Conservative Political Action Conference this week includes political heavyweights like former President Donald Trump, Cancun-loving Sen. Ted Cruz, and former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. It also includes the political head of a Japanese religious cult that promotes nationalism, xenophobia and the belief that its leader is the reincarnation of an alien from Venus who created life on earth millions of years ago.

These people are too far gone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The groans at the end

No one in this ‚Äúpolitical party‚ÄĚ gives a shit about private property rights. Maybe 50 years ago. Even then, who knows. Trump exposed the true identity of the party. Fascism. They want power. They want to do whatever the fuck they want, whenever they want.¬†Rules for thee, not for me. The Republican Party combined¬†is all the racism of Southern Democrats that abandoned that party after the Equal Rights acts was passed by LBJ, mixed in will all the crazy evangelicals that came over after Roe v Wade, mixed with all the ‚Äúfiscal conservatives‚Ä̬†that just want to make as much money as possible and don‚Äôt give a shit about anything else. That‚Äôs it.¬†

 

  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Beavis & Beefcake are both down at CPAC instead of voting in-person.

Cawthorn whinging about personal responsibility.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

The best part of CPAC wheeling out¬†a false idol in the form of a the¬†Golden Halfwit¬†is that they kicked off the conference yesterday with a *checks notes* ‚ÄúJewish Prayer Service.‚Ä̬†

I have to believe that the cognitive dissonance is purposeful at this point. 

Now what does this Golden God look like?

Uh... there's a picture of it right here.

Screen_Shot_2021_02_26_at_9.55.06_AM.png

That's it.

Good God!

Yes, that's just what the Republicans thought.

Uh, now what's that supposed to be coming out of there?

Lightning.  Fire. Mean Tweets. Power of God or something.

I'm beginning to understand CPAC's interest in this.

Oh, yes. The Evangelical Bible speaks of the Trump leveling mountains and laying waste to entire regions. An army which carries his image before it... is invincible.

  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Now what does this Golden God look like?

Uh... there's a picture of it right here.

Screen_Shot_2021_02_26_at_9.55.06_AM.png

That's it.

Good God!

Yes, that's just what the Republicans thought.

Uh, now what's that supposed to be coming out of there?

Lightning.  Fire. Mean Tweets. Power of God or something.

I'm beginning to understand CPAC's interest in this.

Oh, yes. The Evangelical Bible speaks of the Trump leveling mountains and laying waste to entire regions. An army which carries his image before it... is invincible.

Rep for the movie reference.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I can't imagine the amount of terrible sex that happens at CPAC. Hookers probably spend more time signing NDAs than they do on their backs. 

Slight correction.....male prostitutes don't do most of their work on their backs.

NTTAWWT.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Slight correction.....male prostitutes don't do most of their work on their backs.

NTTAWWT.

Ain't wrong.  I do remember all the secondhand stories of Grindr blowing up wherever the Republican National Convention is held. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Play the old hits!

Grievance victimhood politics. Nothing they throw at Joe sticks 

 

It’s amazing how they’re completely neutered by the mere fact that Biden is a white male.   They can’t think of a way to criticize him, and they can’t even work themselves up into being angry at him or anything he’s done (other than beating Trump in the election).    It’s actually quite revealing, because it’s not like Biden has come out of the gates agreeing with GOP agenda.   It’s just that they can’t even fathom an agenda anymore except for worshipping Trump and hating people who aren’t white Christian nationalists.

  • Hook 'Em 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mole said:

The last 12 years of "conservative thought" has to be satirical, right?

FIF accuracy since America broke every conservative brain by electing a black man president.

Seriously, what was wobbly went completely off the fucking rails starting then.  They are literally worshipping a golden idol.  You can't write this shit as satire.

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is pure madness.  This is not a political party.  This is a fascist cult that somehow is still wielding an amazing amount of power.  I knew these people weren't going away after dotard, but I didn't expect the GOP to fully embrace them either.  This is not going to end well.  I'll be on the Ledge.

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mole said:

That golden Trump has to be satirical, right?

You think that mob of Deep South illiterate sister-fuckers understands what satire is?  They all think DJT was sent by Gawd himself.  They'll all pray to that statue and at least three of them will dry hump it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

No one in this ‚Äúpolitical party‚ÄĚ gives a shit about private property rights. Maybe 50 years ago. Even then, who knows. Trump exposed the true identity of the party. Fascism. They want power. They want to do whatever the fuck they want, whenever they want.¬†Rules for thee, not for me. The Republican Party combined¬†is all the racism of Southern Democrats that abandoned that party after the Equal Rights acts was passed by LBJ, mixed in will all the crazy evangelicals that came over after Roe v Wade, mixed with all the ‚Äúfiscal conservatives‚Ä̬†that just want to make as much money as possible and don‚Äôt give a shit about anything else. That‚Äôs it.¬†

 

"Private property rights" was always just conservative code for "fuck blacks."

  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

"Private property rights" was always just conservative code for "fuck blacks."

Wrong.

It's also code for "fuck queers."

The only private property right that matters is the right to discriminate against people you don't like.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Mole said:

That golden Trump has to be satirical, right?

Also, I mean.....there's a tweet bible verse for EVERYTHING....

Quote

7 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go down, because your people, whom you brought up out of Egypt, have become corrupt. 8 They have been quick to turn away from what I commanded them and have made themselves an idol cast in the shape of a calf. They have bowed down to it and sacrificed to it

Irony is dead.

Satire is dead.

Neidermeyer....DEAD.

Link to post
Share on other sites
√ó
√ó
  • Create New...