Texas recruiting notes 2019

I mean, making fun of a weird HS kid seems excessively mean spirited, even for us. Kid probably just turned 17, is obviously socially awkward, and, um, clearly isn't going to be having much success with the ladies any time soon. Additionally...he's from Austin and he has FULLY embraced the aTm cult years ahead of schedule. He's like 5-10 years ahead of the aggy curve in terms of general brainwashing...which means he almost certainly has no friends or peers in High school that he can talk or relate with...he's completely obsessed with something that doesn't even register on the radar for anyone he interacts with daily. At least most huge fucking dorks in HS normally can at least bullshit with a popular kid about a video game that kicks ass, or a musician or TV show. There's SOMETHING there in common. This little weirdo probably leans over his desk in class with sour, heavy breath and asks other students if they saw how the women's equestrian team at aTm finished this weekend, or if they heard about the commits at Jimbo's Super Bowl Party, and I'm certain he's met with looks of disgusted confusion and contempt as if the kid had started talking about how hot his mother is naked. I'm sure it's an even more sad and lonely experience than what it clearly looks like to us, and it looks pretty fucking sad. We should pity this loser...

...On the other hand, I'd bet money that this kid is going to be a name we see for years to come. He's already basically following Aggy recruiting as much as any of us, if his twitter is any indication.  He's an equipment manager, and probably will try to be a trainer if he can in college, so the early groundwork for athlete stalking and jock riding is already there. He's researching and publishing content, almost certainly for free, with an aTm affiliated fan site. He's working on film production, which I'm sure will come in handy for recruiting video production. Is there any doubt a four year unpaid internship at Texags is in the works for this kid? I believe his resume is already better than anything EJ Holland started with to get into 247. You're basically looking at the next Taylor Hamm for the next 10-15 years. So get used to him. And on that note, yes, without looking, Im extremely confident that little troll blew his wad when Manziel touched him. Just look at that pinched, ecstatic little face. He knows a secret. 

So yeah, fuck this kid. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I mean, making fun of a weird HS kid seems excessively mean spirited, even for us. Kid probably just turned 17, is obviously socially awkward, and, um, clearly isn't going to be having much success with the ladies any time soon. Additionally...he's from Austin and he has FULLY embraced the aTm cult years ahead of schedule. He's like 5-10 years ahead of the aggy curve in terms of general brainwashing...which means he almost certainly has no friends or peers in High school that he can talk or relate with...he's completely obsessed with something that doesn't even register on the radar for anyone he interacts with daily. At least most huge fucking dorks in HS normally can at least bullshit with a popular kid about a video game that kicks ass, or a musician or TV show. There's SOMETHING there in common. This little weirdo probably leans over his desk in class with sour, heavy breath and asks other students if they saw how the women's equestrian team at aTm finished this weekend, or if they heard about the commits at Jimbo's Super Bowl Party, and I'm certain he's met with looks of disgusted confusion and contempt as if the kid had started talking about how hot his mother is naked. I'm sure it's an even more sad and lonely experience than what it clearly looks like to us, and it looks pretty fucking sad. We should pity this loser...

...On the other hand, I'd bet money that this kid is going to be a name we see for years to come. He's already basically following Aggy recruiting as much as any of us, if his twitter is any indication.  He's an equipment manager, and probably will try to be a trainer if he can in college, so the early groundwork for athlete stalking and jock riding is already there. He's researching and publishing content, almost certainly for free, with an aTm affiliated fan site. He's working on film production, which I'm sure will come in handy for recruiting video production. Is there any doubt a four year unpaid internship at Texags is in the works for this kid? I believe his resume is already better than anything EJ Holland started with to get into 247. You're basically looking at the next Taylor Hamm for the next 10-15 years. So get used to him. And on that note, yes, without looking, Im extremely confident that little troll blew his wad when Manziel touched him. Just look at that pinched, ecstatic little face. He knows a secret. 

So yeah, fuck this kid. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

So yeah, fuck this kid. 

"making fun of a weird HS kid seems excessively mean spirited, even for us"

Proceeds to spend 8 lines making fun of said HS kid

I will add that, as someone alluded to earlier, he's a big aggy poster on reddit. He's even more biased on there than in those articles.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

"making fun of a weird HS kid seems excessively mean spirited, even for us"

Proceeds to spend 8 lines making fun of said HS kid

I will add that, as someone alluded to earlier, he's a big aggy poster on reddit. He's even more biased on there than in those articles.

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 9

15 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

clearly isn't going to be having much success with the ladies any time soon.

I'm not proud of this, but I twitter-stalked this kid probably almost a year ago (I learned from @texasstrong12) after he showed up in the replies of seemingly every single tweet about something early on in the 2019 class, probably to do with Richardson/Leal. Anyway, I'm like 95% sure he said he's gay in his bio, so I guess you're technically right. Otoh, I guess he probably won't be having much success with the better looking gay dudes. 

14 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

I'm not proud of this, but I twitter-stalked this kid probably almost a year ago (I learned from @texasstrong12) after he showed up in the replies of seemingly every single tweet about something early on in the 2019 class, probably to do with Richardson/Leal. Anyway, I'm like 95% sure he said he's gay in his bio, so I guess you're technically right. Otoh, I guess he probably won't be having much success with the better looking gay dudes. 

They're all buff milkman on the other side of the glory hole.

35 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

Anyway, I'm like 95% sure he said he's gay in his bio, so I guess you're technically right. Otoh, I guess he probably won't be having much success with the better looking gay dudes. 

Johnny looks like he was pretty into the guy, but that was probably just the meth talking.

1 minute ago, satyanash said:

"Don't care, got Jimbo."

image.png

In this little douche's lifetime, aggy has won a single conference championship.

And the last time aggy played for a national championship, NO ONE could tune in and watch them play. I'm sure there were literally dozens in attendance. WHOOP!

Just now, Tex Pete said:

In this little douche's lifetime, aggy has won a single conference championship.

And the last time aggy played for a national championship, NO ONE could tune in and watch them play. I'm sure there were literally dozens in attendance. WHOOP!

If he's still in high school, he was not alive in 1998.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, satyanash said:

"Don't care, got Jimbo."

image.png

I personally love the opinions presented as fact. "Liucci is correct in saying that Carrington is an arrogant loudmouth." Is that so, Luke? 

Id assume the go to move here would be for all the longhorns on that page to start mocking his age. He's basically quoting his own article in that post, or vice versa. And despite being such a delicate age, someone should educate him on ole Jimbo's past with Candi. 

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

Centre College was legit in ‘39

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

I personally love the opinions presented as fact. "Liucci is correct in saying that Carrington is an arrogant loudmouth." Is that so, Luke? 

Id assume the go to move here would be for all the longhorns on that page to start mocking his age. He's basically quoting his own article in that post, or vice versa. And despite being such a delicate age, someone should educate him on ole Jimbo's past with Candi. 

The mods on reddit tend to be far more authoritarian than those on here.

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Oh, shit, googling Jimbo Fisher Cuckold and saw this gem from Drew Magary:

https://deadspin.com/jimbo-fisher-is-a-whimpering-penis-1652200042

17 minutes ago, texifornia said:

For the masochists (ahem, @satyanash) among us

Wearing a Joy Division t-shirt. Hmm. Does EJ know who Joy Division is or did he just like the tee?

Again, unfathomable how a guy whose job is covering recruiting can get married the day before NSD2. They're doing it in the fucking court -- they can do it any fucking time!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Wearing a Joy Division t-shirt. Hmm. Does EJ know who Joy Division is or did he just like the tee?

Again, unfathomable how a guy whose job is covering recruiting can get married the day before NSD2. They're doing it in the fucking court -- they can do it any fucking time!

Does he know that his marriage Ceremony is a Means to an End of No Love Lost and Dead Souls?  After She's Lost Control (Again), Love will Tear them Apart, and then New Dawn Fades. An Atrocity Exhibition, for sure. 

Edited by irishtexan
  • Like 8

37 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Oh, shit, googling Jimbo Fisher Cuckold and saw this gem from Drew Magary:

https://deadspin.com/jimbo-fisher-is-a-whimpering-penis-1652200042

But Fisher is operating from deep within a garrison mentality, one that entails not only a sense of persecution and grievance but an utter conviction in the Seminoles' perfect innocence and virtue. 

Um wow...the man is a perfect fit in CS. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

But Fisher is operating from deep within a garrison mentality, one that entails not only a sense of persecution and grievance but an utter conviction in the Seminoles' perfect innocence and virtue. 

Um wow...the man is a perfect fit in CS. 

Yep. It was inevitable that these rubes found each other. 

Edited by Wishbone

1 hour ago, Gardner Barnes said:

Why do the most hardcore aggy have weird shit going on with their faces - like this dudes with the uneven eyes

I first came across the term as a child when our family was buying registered labs that ended up with genetic defects. It’s called linebreeding. That pool is small and shallow.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Texasborn91 said:

Like what’s the fucking point of doing that? Attention whore

The dude's business model depends on convincing schools he can influence recruits.  What's he going to say?  "I tried to shop Shephard to A&M but his family told me to piss off?"

The dude's business model depends on convincing schools he can influence recruits.  What's he going to say?  "I tried to shop Shephard to A&M but his family told me to piss off?"
And vice versa, convincing recruits that he can influence schools. In Shepherd's case both schools would have been interested anyway but he has to make sure public perception is still that he has great relationships with all schools.
  • Like 1