Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

aggy seems to have an unofficial strategy of populating the milieu of Texas education with as many former student teachers and coaches as possible. They are ballooning their enrollment to help achieve this. We could and would never make UT a diploma factory for such career paths. Our best defense is to make sure that all the other more reputable diploma mills (and their alumni) know as much as possible about the fascinating Fightin' Texum Bulldog turdition of eksalens.

edit autocorrect doesn't know about turdition.

Edited by Magus Ossis

6 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

So he's taking his talents to CS for the next 3/4 seasons then turn pro and sign w/ texags?

First round pick for luicci. Checks all the boxes. Measurables, bias, stupidity,  anger, jealousy, hatred, and of course complete lack of awareness. 

Texags got themselves a good one. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

aggy seems to have an unofficial strategy of populating the milieu of Texas education with as many former student teachers and coaches as possible. They are ballooning their enrollment to help achieve this. We could and would never make UT a diploma factory for such career paths. Our best defense is to make sure that all the other more reputable diploma mills (and their alumni) know as much as possible about the fascinating Fightin' Texum Bulldog tradition of eksalens.

There’s nothing unofficial about it. They plan on filling the tx leg, tx bar, and all schools with aggy. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

5 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

First round pick for luicci. Checks all the boxes. Measurables, bias, stupidity,  anger, jealousy, hatred, and of course complete lack of awareness. 

Texags got themselves a good one. 

Was his OV at the Starbucks or poolside?  Or did they meet in the men's room for the "red carpet treatment" where aggy just "blew him away?"

Edited by sushihorn

30 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

Commercial rap went stale a long time ago.  It's become formulaic, almost stereotyped really.  The real talent and innovation is at the fringes.  My personal favorite is Naturally 7 - a group that you've probably never heard of and one that had to go to Europe to get any recognition or career success.  They combine rap and hip hop with elements of R&B as well as gospel.  And their showmanship is reminiscent of James Brown or golden age Motown.  Here's a clip of them performing on a TV show in Korea.  Note this is ALL vocals, no instruments:

and on the Paris subway in case anyone is wondering if these guys really have that much talent:

Here’s a tip: You would fucking love the “Perfect Pitch” movie series and you should look into the a capella group out of the DFW area called “Pentatonix” (or something close... use the google.), those “rappers” would be right up your (back) alley. 

11 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Here’s a tip: You would fucking love the “Perfect Pitch” movie series and you should look into the a capella group out of the DFW area called “Pentatonix” (or something close... use the google.), those “rappers” would be right up your (back) alley. 

Don't make fun of Sushi. While you knuckleheads out there cold shootin' some hoops, he findin' good music. Don't quote me... 'cause I ain't sayin' shit.

• Like 3

Commercial rap went stale a long time ago.  It's become formulaic, almost stereotyped really.  The real talent and innovation is at the fringes.  My personal favorite is Naturally 7 - a group that you've probably never heard of and one that had to go to Europe to get any recognition or career success.  They combine rap and hip hop with elements of R&B as well as gospel.  And their showmanship is reminiscent of James Brown or golden age Motown.  Here's a clip of them performing on a TV show in Korea.  Note this is ALL vocals, no instruments:

[/url] and on the Paris subway in case anyone is wondering if these guys really have that much talent:

That shit is terrible. Awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1. I don't tweet.

2. I occasionally Google.

3. #2 above turns up slim pickins in terms of news on Henry after this weekend. He does not have any Pig stuff obviously on his twitter (but does still have Ole Miss and Texas). 247 talk on him is behind a paywall. Some other website refers to "Scoota," apparently one of their LB, who tweeted a cryptic smiley face this AM. They also mentioned that his GF was with him during his visit to pig yesterday.

Translation: who knows.

2 hours ago, Scholz said:

Luke Leifker

I plan to attend Texas A&M University, where I will study sports management and business/stats. My plan is to become a coach or to follow recruiting. While at A&M, I hope to work on A&M’s film crew or become an equipment manager. I joined the film crew for the football team at my high school after breaking my kicking leg for the second time. Outside of football, I am interested in music, debate, psychology, and working with animals.

CEA63772-E7B5-4FFA-8819-BEF46803B2DD.jpe

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LW Goatman said:

That guy makes Johnny 8 ball look healthy.

Poor weird little guy has a obvious touch of the regards let’s leave him alone. Aggy has built a whole culture dedicated to the less fortunate let them keep it. Besides a sheep might be his only option. 

26 minutes ago, realgreggym said:

Maybe they should focus on becoming relevant on the field for the first time in 20 years and worry less about meaningless recruiting stats.

That’s what has them completely off the rails, even for them.  With the move to the sec - the jimbo hire- him promising a top 2 class - the early momentum in state- they thought “this time we are going to beat them- for once lord please let us beat them this one time”.  And yet here they are looking up once again at that burnt orange logo in the standings and once again - their deepest darkest fears of what they have always suspected has shown its self once again - UT is superior in almost every way. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Scholz said:

Luke Leifker

I plan to attend Texas A&M University, where I will study sports management and business/stats. My plan is to become a coach or to follow recruiting. While at A&M, I hope to work on A&M’s film crew or become an equipment manager. I joined the film crew for the football team at my high school after breaking my kicking leg for the second time. Outside of football, I am interested in music, debate, psychology, and working with animals.

That could easily be Hamm's bio.

• Haha 1