Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

4 hours ago, Bruh Man said:

ariana grande let the secret out about him well endowed downstairs.

4 hours ago, GotThatFire said:

He addressed that, and said his dick is small. 

Well, Ariana Grande is the size of your average 10 year-old, so to her EVERYONE looks big downstairs.

3 hours ago, texifornia said:

Lakia tweeting the 3rd pic in the Icy Whites out in case Ariana is checking dick pics to see who her next boyfriend will be. 😂

Lakia is taking full advantage of his photo session in the Icy Whites. No matter where he commits, he'll be asking to wear the white pants each week.

#sinvergüenza

3 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Well, Ariana Grande is the size of your average 10 year-old, so to her EVERYONE looks big downstairs.

Lakia tweeting the 3rd pic in the Icy Whites out in case Ariana is checking dick pics to see who her next boyfriend will be. 😂

Lakia is taking full advantage of his photo session in the Icy Whites. No matter where he commits, he'll be asking to wear the white pants each week.

#sinvergüenza

Where would you say it falls on the boner chart for you?

4 minutes ago, Sgt. Slaughter said:

Where would you say it falls on the boner chart for you?

I would split Ariana in two. (And there are definitely guys longer and some are thicker.)

I do find her attractive though. She's been playing the innocent school girl thing for a number of years now. I wonder if that's how she got signed. (And what she did to get signed.)

I dated an Argie girl a little bigger than her who would only allow a position where she was in control because she was too small and didn't want to get hurt. I only got one shot at her, because she'd been waiting to meet an English guy (who was much shorter than I am) for two years because her friends had been trying to set them up.

So I'd put Ariana at a 7.5 to 8 out of 10 on the boner scale, but I prefer the mid '70s-to-early '80s PLAYBOY centerfold body type with wide hips, skinny waist, flat stomach, and gravity-defying rack in order to give a girl a 10.

Reed is the first pure safety in 33 years to get voted into the Hall of Fame in his first year of eligibility after a career that began in 2002 and ended after the 2013 season. The previous one to reach on the first ballot was Ken Houston in 1986. Among the modern-era finalists, the discussion about Reed inside the selection room Saturday was the shortest, lasting just 2 minutes, 20 seconds.

"Smartest player I ever coached," Brian Billick, Reed's former coach with the Baltimore Ravens, said.

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Fud said:

He's a recruiting guy who's getting married on the Tuesday of national signing day week 

In fairness, he is so plugged into the program the he knew we would have everything wrapped up by NSD1, and he was so comfortable on Shepherd that he hasnt bothered to change his CB since July. Plus, he had to put in a request really early so he could be sure to have Taylor Hamm officiate his wedding.

3 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

In fairness, he is so plugged into the program the he knew we would have everything wrapped up by NSD1, and he was so comfortable on Shepherd that he hasnt bothered to change his CB since July. Plus, he had to put in a request really early so he could be sure to have Taylor Hamm officiate his wedding.

Poolside ceremony?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fud said:

He's a recruiting guy who's getting married on the Tuesday of national signing day week 

I want to reiterate this post. The stupidity of this decision, or the stupidity of his employer allowing it is incredible. 

Imagine working at KPMG and asking for two weeks off in March. Okay