Texas recruiting notes 2019

4 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Best uniform in team spots. How many times have the Storm Troopers/Icy Whites won us a recruit? I believe it's more than we all care to believe. But whatever works. 

I think we can all agree that if we just lightened the orange and added more black to our uniforms, then we’d be doing much, much better with recruits.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, ShowmeyourTDs said:

I like pussy ... it’s a fact.  Not really a cat fact, but whatever.  I’m just doing my part.

Strange, really.  I would have taken you for a guy who liked TDs. 

On that note, looking forward to details of Sheps visit to the 40!

Is Dan Neils son gonna PWO?  Or did he sign somewhere else? 
Too lazy to check myself

Remind me....the PWO’s have to get accepted into the University on their own, right? Then, they join the team and get full academic support with schedule, tutor, etc. If that’s right, maybe he hasn’t been accepted yet?

3 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

We are living in some bizarro world. We have a 4* commit at a position of need visiting. He has been rumored to be a flip risk to aggy or maybe even a silent flip. It also happens to be the final weekend before NSD. And we have no actual recruiting news to discuss, apparently.

Doesn't our neurology discussion count? Should qualify for CME if you ask me.

1 minute ago, Magus Ossis said:

We are living in some bizarro world. We have a 4* commit at a position of need visiting. He has been rumored to be a flip risk to aggy or maybe even a silent flip. It also happens to be the final weekend before NSD. And we have no actual recruiting news to discuss, apparently.

And Lakia Henry's there too.

That said, this staff keeps OVs pretty locked down. Same thing happens most of our big OV weekends - everyone's excitedly checking in and all we get during the weekend are like two pictures in the photo studio.