Texas recruiting notes 2019

11 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I want to reiterate this post. The stupidity of this decision, or the stupidity of his employer allowing it is incredible. 

Imagine working at KPMG and asking for two weeks off in March. Okay 

But what if his wedding is just a ceremony where him and his wife sign their letters of intent to each other.

36 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I want to reiterate this post. The stupidity of this decision, or the stupidity of his employer allowing it is incredible. 

EJ's fiance has a bigger cock than he does.

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

In the scheme of things that’s actually not a bad time to take off in tax. Late summer and early fall are much worse. Depends on your group and clients. Point taken though.

Also, who gets married in February unless you’re trying to ball on a budget?

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

I'm laughing at the idea of seeing my boss's face if I asked him for a random Tuesday off to go to a wedding  

21 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

EJ is reporting that he feels we hold on to Shepard, but that Lakia seems more drawn to the SEC. 

I wondered how our staff would feel about him once he visited and they could get an in person eval. Many want him to be GJ2.0 but no one ever questioned how much GJ loved football.

17 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

EJ is reporting that he feels we hold on to Shepard, but that Lakia seems more drawn to the SEC. 

If Lakia goes Arky, that's four 2019 recruits  Morris landed that Texas was Recruiting right??

Myron Cunningham OT 

Jalen Catalon    S

Taurean Carter DT

38 minutes ago, Fud said:

I'm laughing at the idea of seeing my boss's face if I asked him for a random Tuesday off to go to a wedding  

I just assumed that a Mercedes driving (C class), Starbucks drinking dandy would be in for a bigger display than a Tuesday in Las Vegas for his beard. 

51 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Like 80% of what JUCOs care about is playing time, and we have four LBs already in the class, including another JUCO. Not the easiest sell. 

Yep, looks like Lakia's going to Arkansas. From Justin Wells:

One of the top JUCO linebackers in the country, Lakia Henry, took his OV to Austin on Thursday through Saturday evening.

He’s now back in Fayetteville, eating lunch with the Hogs. 

I was told Texas did a tremendous job in its sales pitch (instant time at Mac), but Henry just seems to like the allure of the SEC. 

Three days before he announces but going directly back to Arkansas after his ATX stay might be a sign.