Texas Sex Offender - 1 mile count

relapse98

1 minute ago, Dennis Taylor said:

like I said, it has changed dramatically since the mid-late 80s. it generates the lead story on the news pretty frequently now

Fair enough.  This would be a lot cooler if I could map the methhead suburb of OKC I grew up in.  I'm guessing, it could 'beat' your score. 

Edited by ChiTownDoc

3 hours ago, relapse98 said:

Let's play a game (heard this on the radio).

Go to Texas Sex Offender registry search, enter your home address and see how many are within 1 mile (I'm fairly certain that is the default box) and give us that count.

Mine's 10 and I bet some of yall can quadruple that.

This is what my mom uses each year to protest her property tax increases. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:
6 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

0.  Looks like I am going to have to pick up the slack.  Don't want the kids growing up without some trauma to build character.

6 hours ago, hornbri said:

zero as well

6 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Zero...Probably helps that I live about 300 yards from an elementary school.

Y'all know the old adage, "If you can't spot the sucker at the poker table, then .." I'm wondering if the same idea applies here.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

0.  Looks like I am going to have to pick up the slack.  Don't want the kids growing up without some trauma to build character.

11 hours ago, hornbri said:

zero as well

Think this site is crap.  Life Lock sends us notifications identifying offender.  The last report showed 11.

16 minutes ago, OrangEngr said:

5, one is some dude named Samuel ukwuachu. I'm sure he has no relevance whatsoever to us surls

I’m assuming we live pretty close to each other because he’s an old Baylor football player if I’m not mistaken. He’s the only one within a mile of me.

15 hours ago, SpiralOut said:

Only saw lows and a few mediums except for one high a couple miles away.  Clicked on the profile.  Sexual assault.  On a 4 year old. 

I am curious about the risk rankings too.  Saw one that was Medium risk and was listed as propositioning a 15 year old about 15 years ago.  Proposition only, no other activity mentioned and Medium risk.  Then two others had reported events 10-15 years prior where one was for inappropriate sexual contact with a 7 year old and the other was for the same with a 15 year old, but they were Low and None on risk?  And these two were for actual contact.  Didn't seem to make any logical sense.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jersey Man10 said:

I have 18 and I live in a small town of 8000. One lives a block behind me too.

Small towns are creepy as fuck.

Meanwhile, the only person I know who is registered was 18 at the time of his conviction. "She said she was 17" has never been a good legal strategy, especially when her dad was a cop. Just something to keep in mind for the "low" risk folk.

33, in Austin. Realized a fucking know 1 of the high risk assholes through adult sports (statutory with a 12 year old when he was 17/18). Another high risk piece of shit was 21 when he raped a 7 year old boy in 1991.

What do I win?

2 hours ago, B00M said:

33, in Austin. Realized a fucking know 1 of the high risk assholes through adult sports (statutory with a 12 year old when he was 17/18). Another high risk piece of shit was 21 when he raped a 7 year old boy in 1991.

What do I win?

Nothing. I"m pretty sure that doesn't even get you into the medal ceremony.