Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

56 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Both Julia Styles and Kirsten Dunst, as boring and flat-faced as Styles is and snaggletoothed and probably dirty as Dunst is, are hot enough and famous enough that any person on this sad board would be bragging about either hookup as a peak life moment for the rest of their lives. You fucking Casanovas acting otherwise are thread-constipating clowns. 

Wow. I am deeply disappointed in you. You've been posting on shaggy/surly for how long now? 

Everyone knows that we only bang 10s in real life on Surly. Julia Styles and snaggletooth Dunst, pre- or post-baby, are not 10s. Unless Kate Beckinsale (I sweatergawd, if a single one of you ignoramuses tries to say she's not a 10 in the recruiting thread, notwithstanding her letting Pete Davidson have sex with her, you should be forced to only read posts from 6th Street, Virginia Horn, Satya, futureman, HtownHorn, and echeese, if he ever comes back) walks through that door gets posted on here, I will not bang fap to her. 

1 hour ago, gmr548 said:

Julia Styles talk not going away.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Are you trying to say all this Julia talk is out of stile?   Also is this the listing of recruits most likely to commit?

Lindberg, CTJ, Q Johnson.....

Worst case scenario where Ransom/Bijan go rustbelt, Broughton goes to soviet station, Rogers goes to Florida, and Johnny Wilson gets employed at Oregon, who else are we even looking at landing this class?  I know there would be third/fourth options might pop up at CB, RB, and maybe WR, but would we even hit 15 this year?

1 minute ago, Enchubben said:

Are you trying to say all this Julia talk is out of stile?   Also is this the listing of recruits most likely to commit?

Lindberg, CTJ, Q Johnson.....

Worst case scenario where Ransom/Bijan go rustbelt, Broughton goes to soviet station, Rogers goes to Florida, and Johnny Wilson gets employed at Oregon, who else are we even looking at landing this class?  I know there would be third/fourth options might pop up at CB, RB, and maybe WR, but would we even hit 15 this year?

CTJ is committing on August 1st, almost certainly to us, so he's definitely first on that list.

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Both Julia Styles and Kirsten Dunst, as boring and flat-faced as Styles is and snaggletoothed and probably dirty as Dunst is, are hot enough and famous enough that any person on this sad board would be bragging about either hookup as a peak life moment for the rest of their lives. You fucking Casanovas acting otherwise are thread-constipating clowns. 

It’s like you’ve actually met some of these people before.  I have too.  Agree 100%.  Where’s the would not bang meme guy?  Someone post that shit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fondren & Main said:

It’s like you’ve actually met some of these people before.  I have too.  Agree 100%.  Where’s the would not bang meme guy?  Someone post that shit.

Virtually any young female celebrity (druggies excepted), given the army of physical trainers, skincare technicians, and other beauty industry people around them, starts at a wildly higher level than the average human.

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Virtually any young female celebrity (druggies excepted), given the army of physical trainers, skincare technicians, and other beauty industry people around them, starts at a wildly higher level than the average human.

So Tara Reid is like the Whitney Lewis or Taylor Bible of 5 stars?

4 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Example 1: Early '00s Jessica Biel was good.

jessica-biel15.jpg

But late '00s Jessica Biel is one of the most highly ranked recruits of all time.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I’m really just quoting you so that the Biel love keeps going. I’d give you more rep if I could. 

Just now, Hiphopopotamos said:

Are we just pretending Mila Kunis wasn't around in the late 00's?

Shouldn't she be early 2010s?  Forgetting Sarah Marshall was a game changer, but she wasn't at the top of a lot of people's radar in Season 3 of That '70s show.