Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

honestly, one of the best parts of this site these days is just randomly checking in on this thread once or twice a week and to try and guess just what the in the ever-loving fuck is going on in it and why.  whatever random shit you can compose in your mind, it will be bested by reality in here.

keep up the good work, folks. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Roach has apparently alluded to a positive trend in Broughton to Texas. Can one of you with access stop jerking off long enough to post? 

"I've tried to stay pretty level here and I think i've been pretty consistent. Texas has been in this the longest, and I didn't buy them just suddenly dropping out. It's not done, but I feel like there's some budding confidence."

That's all Roach wrote.

Just now, satyanash said:

"I've tried to stay pretty level here and I think i've been pretty consistent. Texas has been in this the longest, and I didn't buy them just suddenly dropping out. It's not done, but I feel like there's some budding confidence."

That's all Roach wrote.

That's all we need.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Texas people are getting more confident, A&M people are getting less confident. It's a definite trend.

Then again I'm not sure if Herman has ever thought he's not going to get someone he wants.

I normally wouldn't put too much stock into it, and I'm not saying I'm putting a whole whole lot into it right now, but I'm a little more perked up because this is all coming off of the Broughton Family Sit Down. So there is at least an event this is all following. 

Just now, UncleBuck said:

I normally wouldn't put too much stock into it, and I'm not saying I'm putting a whole whole lot into it right now, but I'm a little more perked up because this is all coming off of the Broughton Family Sit Down. So there is at least an event this is all following. 

Do we for sure have clarity that the Broughton family sit down already happened?

3 minutes ago, satyanash said:

That's all Roach wrote.

This staff is known to be oddly confident despite warning signs. So basically nobody knows shit. 

14 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Do we for sure have clarity that the Broughton family sit down already happened?

I've seen it mentioned a couple of times from the 995s that it has happened. But yah, I guess it's possible it "hasn't" happened. 

I'm just betting it has, because immediately on the tail of reports that it had happened is when the aggy hedging began

Edited by UncleBuck

32 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

lulz

This take is pretty bad, but then again you commonly confuse people for each other. I'm wondering who you were actually thinking of when you wrote this.

You must not have masturbated to her scene in American Pie during your formative years.  Because if you did, you would 100% be agreeing with me.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Barry_McCokiner said:

Not one physical flaw in her prime.   She even rivals surly darling Kate  Beckinsale.  And she’s american.    

Theres some nsfw stuff of her out there.  Fire

Clearly I haven’t been exposed to the nsfw stuff, or whatever work she did in her prime. Her eyebrows drop her a peg for me.  She’s attractive, but she’s no Biel.