Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

6 minutes ago, TheKid said:

I’ll still be lurking even if my account gets banned. So you got offended that I said “faggie” 😂?

I don't think anyone got offended. I think people are laughing at you. And not in the good-natured, ribbing a buddy mercilessly kind of way. More in the fat loser who jizzed in his pants when a 6 talked to him in any way, then shat himself in embarrassment. Hard to tell which of the handful of fucking retards that's shown up to troll and pick fights in the last couple months, but it doesn't really matter. If this is what gets your jollies off, have at it my man, while it lasts. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

Just now, TheKid said:

I’ll still be lurking even if my account gets banned. So you got offended that I said “faggie” 😂?

No one cares if you lurk, we just don't want to hear from you.  I doubt anyone here is offended by your third grade joke... its your entire disposition that sucks and it will be great when you can't post any more.

• Like 1

Just now, Ricky Butler said:

My favorite thing about the trolls is how closely they have to follow UT recruiting, which they hate, in order to have the pertinent information to troll. It's like they've lost the battle before it's even fought.

The funny thing is I’m not even a troll. Look at my posts way before today 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 18

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

I don't think anyone got offended. I think people are laughing at you. And not in the good-natured, ribbing a buddy mercilessly kind of way. More in the fat loser who jizzed in his pants when a 6 talked to him way, then shit himself in embarrassment. Hard to tell which of the handful of fucking retards that's shown up to troll and pick fights in the last couple months, but it doesn't really matter. If this is what gets your jollies off, have at it my man, while it lasts. 

Claims I’m a troll lol if that was the case I would have made this account and trolled from the start. But hey if you want to think I’m a troll then go ahead

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 11

3 minutes ago, Richter said:

Man you guys are harsh.  He just had that one controversial post...  Other than that he was a model citizen.

Anyone who has lurked here and has an IQ over 80 should be at least rudimentarily acquainted with the fact that this is not WelcomingHorns or KidGloveHorns.

So, hypothetically, when CTJ commits to Auburn this weekend, what are the realities of how that will effect things in Duncanville with Savion Byrd? Even if kid is generally a clean recruitment, does their perception on recruiting and where they go change when a lockerroom teammate he's been talking up Texas for months says "Yeah, well, my dad took a pile of cash to go to Auburn?" Even if he loves Texas, that has to play in the back of a kid's mind, right?

Between Samples leaving and now this, kind of worried about Byrd.

23 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

We have four starting true sophomores in our secondary (and two more true sophomores we are expecting to play quite a bit this fall) and we are bitching about not completely reloading on all our targets a year ago. Oh, Surly. Also, Adimora, Watson, and Owens are higher rated than almost everyone we ‘whiffed’ on.

Only one guy is melting down and that guy melts down over waiting in line in the drive through. Pointing out that DB recruiting has gone totally sideways this year is just, that. Pointing it out. We have a stacked depth chart and people are using that against us. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RockwallJim said:

First time poster, long time reader. I'm looking for a forum to get inside - intelligent recruiting updates.  A place friendly enough for me to feel like there are no such things as stupid questions.  Have I found it?

This was a stupid question. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

So, hypothetically, when CTJ commits to Auburn this weekend, what are the realities of how that will effect things in Duncanville with Savion Byrd? Even if kid is generally a clean recruitment, does their perception on recruiting and where they go change when a lockerroom teammate he's been talking up Texas for months says "Yeah, well, my dad took a pile of cash to go to Auburn?" Even if he loves Texas, that has to play in the back of a kid's mind, right?

Between Samples leaving and now this, kind of worried about Byrd.

Your vagina is bleeding all over this forum. Please go clean yourself up, take a couple of midol and a few deep breaths, gather your thoughts in the regroup and try again later when you’re ready. Thanks!

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Serious question, how much does a top 250ish 4 star safety go for? We know how much Cam Newton or Reggie Bush get, but how much do non 5 star guys get generally? Like could I take my Christmas bonus and buy a 3 star running back? 

Are you sure about that bonus, that might only get you a mountain handjob.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, RockwallJim said:

First time poster, long time reader. I'm looking for a forum to get inside - intelligent recruiting updates.  A place friendly enough for me to feel like there are no such things as stupid questions.  Have I found it?

No.

This is not the forum you are looking for.

Move along.

18 minutes ago, RockwallJim said:

If you’re a long time reader, you don’t need those questions answered.  So, are you a sock or a troll?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, RockwallJim said:

Ther might not be any stupid questions but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idoits.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, RockwallJim said:

There are no stupid questions.

Just stupid people who ask questions.

• Like 2