Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Hey man, if the kid told you he likes it then my first response is that's great. My second response is WHY ARE YOU TWEETING AT RECRUITS?

My second response is to ask you to see if he likes this one.

image.png

At first, I was, like, "aw man that's cool!"

Then I thought of:

Edited by MirrOlure

6 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Hey man, if the kid told you he likes it then my first response is that's great. My second response is WHY ARE YOU TWEETING AT RECRUITS?

B87IyX6CEAEx_Ir.jpg:large

My second response is to ask you to see if he likes this one.

image.png

Gdammit, made me spit up my drink. Where can i send my dry cleaning bill?

3 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:
15 hours ago, RabidM said:
He currently has a rating of .8333. IF he commits to us, he'll be a 5 star on signing day.

I wonder how much it costs to get that kind of a bump. And do we set the money aside when we offer or wait until he commits?

If we were aggy the athletic department would just borrow it from the university.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:
15 hours ago, RabidM said:
He currently has a rating of .8333. IF he commits to us, he'll be a 5 star on signing day.

I wonder how much it costs to get that kind of a bump. And do we set the money aside when we offer or wait until he commits?

No money changes hands.  All rankings changes are merely orbital effects of the gravitational largesse of Texas's endowment.

Edited by Katfid54

Just now, Katfid54 said:

No money changes hands.  All rankings changes are merely orbital effects of the gravitational largesse of Texas's endowment.

Sometimes referred to by astrophysicists as a black hole, when affecting the college football landscape, it's more properly termed a TEXAS IS BACK hole.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

We should be on commit watch, not only because it's tuesday (where real news comes in) but how can Evans not commit to us when we have great edits.. There's so much more where that came from.

about to let my creative edit juices flow on these 'croots

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

about to let my creative edit juices flow on these 'croots

Dear Mr. UncleBuck,

Please refrain from letting any of your juices flow on any “‘croots” or their families, even their moms. If your juices must flow, please kindly direct them at South Austin’s mother, doesn’t matter which hole.

Thank you. 

Edited by Burt Macklin