Jimbo 2022: Balls To The Face

Neonmoon

6 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

Eh Bruh Man is on the right track here. They're elevating into the UGA, Bama, Ohio St talent tier soon.

It's been obvious for 2+ years now that they are building *something* of substance that can at the very least make it to the SEC championship game in the near future and eventually make a playoff appearance. 

The same 3-4 posters on here who consistently downplay this are foolish and completely in denial. 

Edited by Bruh Man
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, Get ln My Van said:

Until aggy proves otherwise and wins a ring… or idk… wins their conference for the first time in 20 odd years, I don’t really give a shit who commits to them. 

They suck and y’all should feel bad for being scared of them.

Yeah it’s way better having like 3 players that might, maybe, start for them.  

15 minutes ago, Get ln My Van said:

Until aggy proves otherwise and wins a ring… or idk… wins their conference for the first time in 20 odd years, I don’t really give a shit who commits to them. 

Doing what they're doing is literally how to prove otherwise.  Why does past history matter one bit?  Blind homerism is stupid as fuck and you should feel bad.  If we can't bring ourselves to be motivated to compete on the terms of modern college football when our biggest rival is all in then we will continue to fall to doormat status and things will never improve, and it will be fully deserved

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Yeah it’s way better having like 3 players that might, maybe, start for them.  

Not saying we’re in awesome shape with our roster.

They’re 6-2 (soon to be 6-3) in the year they were supposed to compete… quit being pussies because they got a 5 star player committed.

We will win the SEC before they do.

Just now, squeegeedegg said:

Doing what they're doing is literally how to prove otherwise.  Why does past history matter one bit?  Blind homerism is stupid as fuck and you should feel bad.  If we can't bring ourselves to be motivated to compete on the terms of modern college football when our biggest rival is all in then we will continue to fall to doormat status and things will never improve, and it will be fully deserved

What makes you think we’re not competing on the terms of modern cfb? Because we’re in the first year of our new coach and haven’t had good 4th quarters?

I’d rather run out to early leads and need to fine tune finishing/conditioning under a first year coach than be facing 6-3 in the 4th year of my 75 million guaranteed head coach lol. Fuck off.

28 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

That’s a fucking well coached team. This ain’t the franchonee years.

The Aggies are going to have a good-to-excellent defense.

We're going to learn if Jimbo can still orchestrate a top offense in the next couple of years (in F+ from 2019 to 2021: 32, 15, 37).

6 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Has anybody mentioned that Jimbo typically lets the inmates run the prison? The more stars you get in a locker room the more toxic that environment is going to get. They will make a bunch of noise, pay a shit pile of money and not notice that the kitchen is on fire. Settle down pussies lulz 

The last 3 years, their defense has been 27, 20, and 9th this year (all rankings are based on F+. Their defensive talent, especially on the DL, is good and improving. If Elko leaves, the change may interrupt their ascent. But I don't think there's data supporting regression of defense at least.

Edited by quigley

8 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Has anybody mentioned that Jimbo typically lets the inmates run the prison? The more stars you get in a locker room the more toxic that environment is going to get. They will make a bunch of noise, pay a shit pile of money and not notice that the kitchen is on fire. Settle down pussies lulz 

Yeah, it’s so much better to get less stars, so the locker room won’t be “toxic”.

You can’t possibly believe this loser bullshit.

1 minute ago, Lonestar88 said:

Yeah, it’s so much better to get less stars, so the locker room won’t be “toxic”.

You can’t possibly believe this loser bullshit.

He did it at Florida state shit for brains, recruiting was a juggernaut when he took over and he lost control of the team. Letting kids steal shit, rape women, and not practice. Florida state has yet to recover from jumbo’s fucked up culture. Look at the browns currently. Stacked offensively, but too many personalities and only one football. It happens all the time. 

5 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

He did it at Florida state shit for brains, recruiting was a juggernaut when he took over and he lost control of the team. Letting kids steal shit, rape women, and not practice. Florida state has yet to recover from jumbo’s fucked up culture. Look at the browns currently. Stacked offensively, but too many personalities and only one football. It happens all the time. 

He won a championship before it crashed, aggy would happily sell their souls for that to happen the same way.

Edited by Lonestar88
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Get ln My Van said:

You should give a shit who commits to them…. Because most of them are players we’re trying to get.  And we’re going to be playing them in a few years.  Trying to beat them with recruits they passed on isn’t going to be a recipe for success.  We have some moronic posters here. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Get ln My Van said:

Aggy literally said the exact same thing about Texas in 2004 and 2005. They are rolling and trending way up. We are Michigan and falling. Shit needs to change fucking fast. 

Aggy is a top 10-15 team this year. They have an excellent defense and a bad offense. They're still no contender. But remember that this was supposed to be their year. Next year they lose 8 starters on that defense, AND their top playmakers on that shitty offense. Plus a tougher schedule.

I'd also be pretty surprised if Elko was still around next year. His stock can't gonna get too much higher and with all those departing starters, that defense is likely to take a step back.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, victory88 said:

You should give a shit who commits to them…. Because most of them are players we’re trying to get.  And we’re going to be playing them in a few years.  Trying to beat them with recruits they passed on isn’t going to be a recipe for success.  We have some moronic posters here. 

We have the number 6 class in the country lol.

Forgive me for not spilling pussy juice over a 5 star DT on a perennially loser team.

• Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

Pathetic and embarrassing post. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Pathetic and embarrassing post. 

They lose a shit load of starters next year, one of calzada or king might portal and they will be an injury from playing a freshman weigmann. Their defense is good and they lost two games this year to average football teams. Elko won’t be there forever, you’re a pussy. It’s ok, you sit when you pee. 105 years of aggy football, one title and about 9 solid years. Once they become this juggernaut you’re so sure they’re about to become you can say I told you so I guess. Lol 

We have the number 6 class in the country lol.
Forgive me for not spilling pussy juice over a 5 star DT on a perennially loser team.

No one fucking cares where the class is ranked. They are getting impact commits at positions where we are weak. That shit adds up no matter what they used to do in the past. They are committed as an institution to change their fortunes in football and are making headway in that regard.

We are still sniffing our farts over winning a title 16 years ago and getting blown out by Bama 11 years ago. No one even cares that colt got hurt in that game

Perception is not in our favor right now. Shit needs to change and fast

2 hours ago, theaveragejon said:

Are they 6-3 yet? 

7-2 with zero shot at a title, again.

Not saying we don’t look like ass, but to act like A&M is some far superior program that can’t be caught up to fucking quickly is ridiculous.

Let’s see how this offseason shapes up before we tuck our tails between our legs and concede victory to a historically middling program.

32 minutes ago, kevwun said:

The term silent commit has no meaning. Stewart will be committed somewhere when he reports to campus in the summer.

Sure it does. It means you're currently the highest bidder. If there are no higher bids, I'm signing with you and pretending it was just a feeling (of how heavy the bag felt)

• Hook 'Em 1