Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan

Parliament

4 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

I don't know that I've ever seen a person take a message board so seriously.

He could say that the sky is purple... is it that big of a deal? 

What is the point of this comment? Some of us like threads to stay on topic and actually have conversation centered around the facts of this discussion. "Hur dur youre big mad" is just thread shitting.

• Hook 'Em 3

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

If someone comes to you and says “hey I have been studying film and I have figured out these tendencies” and it works. Do you go back and ask to review all of the film that they reviewed ? No you give ‘em an atta boy and tell them to keep it coming.

I mean yes, Harbaugh could be that stupid.

He did, after all, submit a receipt for reimbursement for illegal recruiting.

But this isn't some sort of loophole. The NCAA has a shit ton of rules specifically regarding this, about what a head coach should know.

1 hour ago, Juicy said:

The third party was him giving tickets to people to go record these videos.

He wasn’t putting these on his u of m credit card. He was doing it through Venmo.

so you acknowledge that CS "hired" other individuals to go film the signal callers from other schools then systematically deciphered said signals then made cue cards for each team to have at the ready all while knowing advance on campus scouting/filming is illegal and all this was done by a low level staffer  / lone gunman .........right . i have no dog in this hunt but the integrity of sport should be paramount and there is a more than 0 % chance something wicked this way comes for michigan football.  which ultimately is horrible its just better when bluebloods are good . goddammit harbaugh 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

The more these come out the less I believe it. How the hell did he have time to be on the sidelines and translate the signs to coordinators and go see 15 teams? Again just put radios in the helmets and move on

Edited by Codaxx

7 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

The more these come out the less I believe it. How the hell did he have time to be on the sidelines and translate the signs to coordinators and go see 15 teams? Again just put radios in the helmets and move on

It's like you don't even read or have kept up with this so far....

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

Closeto, ChiTown and other presumptive investor-class Surlies, listen up.

I've got a business plan put together for an absolutely certain winner. I call it Executive Bench Press, and quite a few of the top 50 FBS teams are clearly interested in signing on. Basically, we will have camera equipment on both sidelines and both endzones of every game, either in humn hands or in the form of insect-sized nanodrones, and will have access to any broadcast/streamed material. Our HQ crew will be using state-of-the-art near-quantum computers with battlefield-tested AI to convolve both formational and individual player data into multi-variable playing field tendencies and abilities correlated  directly with sideline gestural activities. Recorded materials will be available in several packages, from Full Member to  Single Game. Full Members will have online access during actual subsequent games, with mutliple 4K Tablet Bench Press units. A special level of investors, as part owners of the business, will have actual real-time access to opponents' sideline activities, including audio and video, with real-time decoding of signals.

Startup requirements are currently estimated at less than half of an aggy Football Head Corch semi-decadial salary. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Aren't teams supposed to send game film to their upcoming opponents? Couldn't they just get the signs from there if they wanted?

To all you who think it's OK to kill animals for food, shame on you; you ought to get your meat from the grocery store, where no animals were harmed.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

ast October, Connor Stalions bought a single ticket to Tennessee’s game vs UK. Three minutes later, he transferred it to a person who attended the game in a seat facing Vols’ sideline.

6 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

When you look at their record(and record against the spread) for before they started doing is vs after they started doing it, and take into account that they didnt bother to do it with TCU last year because they didnt think of them as a potential playoff opponent, this most certainly altered the outcome of some of these games. It's a huge deal.

Here's where I'm at.   The before and after record is just insane.  Total trash before and world beaters after.  Scouting Georgia and had no chance to scout TCU - TCU absolutely rolls the fuck out of them.  Hello?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

36 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

Christ, it’s like I’m playing cards with my brother’s kids or something. 

This story isn’t that difficult. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

It is called rationalization.

Like when you were in your 20's, been drinking it is late on a Saturday night and hit on a chick/dude who is a solid 6.5 and tell everyone the next day they were a 9.

Listen, I did that before and I banged her 3 times that night.  My buddy told me, “Atta boy.  6 plus 3 equals a 9.  Good job.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

Closeto, ChiTown and other presumptive investor-class Surlies, listen up.

I've got a business plan put together for an absolutely certain winner. I call it Executive Bench Press, and quite a few of the top 50 FBS teams are clearly interested in signing on. Basically, we will have camera equipment on both sidelines and both endzones of every game, either in humn hands or in the form of insect-sized nanodrones, and will have access to any broadcast/streamed material. Our HQ crew will be using state-of-the-art near-quantum computers with battlefield-tested AI to convolve both formational and individual player data into multi-variable playing field tendencies and abilities correlated  directly with sideline gestural activities. Recorded materials will be available in several packages, from Full Member to  Single Game. Full Members will have online access during actual subsequent games, with mutliple 4K Tablet Bench Press units. A special level of investors, as part owners of the business, will have actual real-time access to opponents' sideline activities, including audio and video, with real-time decoding of signals.

Startup requirements are currently estimated at less than half of an aggy Football Head Corch semi-decadial salary. 

Be sure and pitch this to our Surl nurses too. They've got obscene amounts of discretionary money lying around.

Just now, Dr Fear said:
1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:
F9PiP0iXcAANODA?format=jpg&name=900x900

I mean, TCU was 7th in the initial Nov. 1 CFP rankings, 4th in the Nov. 8 all the way until 3rd in the final rankings. They certainly were a "likely" CFP opponent. Maybe it was just arrogance?

Probably saw how OU performed in the playoffs coming out of the b12 and just said, 'fuck it'.  Hard to blame 'em. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dr Fear said:
1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:
F9PiP0iXcAANODA?format=jpg&name=900x900

I mean, TCU was 7th in the initial Nov. 1 CFP rankings, 4th in the Nov. 8 all the way until 3rd in the final rankings. They certainly were a "likely" CFP opponent. Maybe it was just arrogance?

Who would take the Big12 seriously after Texas sucking for so many years and OU finding out time and time again how actually having holding called against them worked out without Big12 refs?

45 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Here's where I'm at.   The before and after record is just insane.  Total trash before and world beaters after.  Scouting Georgia and had no chance to scout TCU - TCU absolutely rolls the fuck out of them.  Hello?

And here I thought it was because they hired new coordinators after 2020

1 hour ago, Codaxx said:

You can’t honestly be this dumb. The very next tweet literally says Stalions bought the tickets and had other people attend. All he needs is a game tape synced up with a sideline tape or a log of signals and he can figure out their signals. 

Edited by Burt Macklin

6 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

You can’t honestly be this dumb. The very next tweet literally says Stalions bought the tickets and had other people attend. All he needs is a game tape or synced up with a sideline tape or a log of signals and he can figure out their signals. 

What’s the big deal?  I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

@Juicy Jokes on you, I've had season tickets to Michigan just to steal handsigns for a decade before the game next season.

In all reality, as a season ticket holder - I will be 100% renewing even though Michigan definitely cheated their dicks off on this one. I don't expect Harbaugh to quit and there is no way you fire him over this especially on a national championship run. I don't expect anything but a public shaming for Michigan. It will take a few years to see the waves from this end. Everyone has to change all handsigns now, they just reset college football, they are that good and are going to be in the playoff. A Texas Michigan National Championship would be a fucking dream game, and then the good guys can kill the cheaters, rematch next year after a warmup game.

Michigan goes to CFP if team ignores this and continues down the current path. There's no way they derail that because of this, even though this is straight up cheating.

Michigan were definitely cheaters in this stretch. Full Stop. Now from this Saturday on? lets see.

• Haha 1

Why would anyone believe Michigan has stopped cheating when the man in charge of their cheating, Jim Harbaugh, is still the head of their program?

No.

Let's not fall for this Conor Stalions fall guy bullshit.

Maybe Michigan is worth a shit once they completely wipe this coaching staff and sports admin. Maybe.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Hell, I like to cheer for the satanic cult from Norman and I survived even during Joe Fuckhead Mixon's disgusting shit.  Just own it.  And seeing these replies here, if you're not thinskinned, you're just stupid...that won't go over well either. 

Also, to be fair, this place is brutally honest about UT, so it goes with the territory. 

This guy gets it. He also does a lot of meth and only has five teeth, but he gets it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

• immamac changed the title to Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan