Dallas Cowboys 2019 Season Thread -- Aaaah Zeke Out?

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, Hate said:

He's also won the MVP twice as well as has the highest career QBR in league history.  If you don't think Rodgers is a HOF'er, then there isn't much of a point of reading any of your football opinions.  He will be a sure fire first ballot HOF'er when he retires. 

In addition to football, I’ve heard he’s also destined for HOF of cock gobbling.

7 hours ago, Bone3421 said:

That cracked me up...good work lol

Once again you bring up record like rodgers and dak play 1 v 22. You say rodgers is consistently good even though like i showed if you take away his best 3 games like you did with dak he only has 12 td's.

You did finally get to the point that started all this though after you spent hours going in a circle. Rodgers pro bowl nod is not warranted. Now you should just admit that it is laughable to think your OP phrase was accurate

Also you didnt answer the question of where your blame of the defense ranks...if you watch every game then you should recall the jets and darnold shredding us not of dak being "horrible" with a 66% completion and 0 ints and a missed 2pt conversion from OT

in the Jets game the Cowboys didn't score a touchdown until there were 6 minutes and 30 seconds left in the game at a point where they were down 21 to 9 and the game was effectively over. That's one of the games that I'm talking about when I say he puts up empty stats late in games when his team's already getting the shit kicked out of them. For the first over three and a half quarters of a game he did absolutely nothing and it was against a trash team. 

he wasn't the only player playing like crap on that offense but he's the leader of the offense that's getting owned by a bad team. So you get to the end of the game and his stats look okay but in reality he did nothing when the game was in doubt. One of the several instances that display the fallacy in weighing raw stats as much as you do. The game of football is about making the plays you need to make at a time to win the game, and that's something Rodgers has done far more this season than Dak. It was what Dak did in 2016 when he deserved his pro bowl. 

Also, you seem to be under the impression that pro bowl is an individual accomplishment when in reality that's never been the case. In 2007 a 13 and 3 Cowboys team sent like 11 or 12 people to the pro bowl, many of them were unwarranted, and that was solely because they were 13 and 3. A quarterback for an underachieving .500 team who has wins mostly against the worst teams in the league isn't going to get the nod over a more accomplished quarterback from a 11-3 team if they're even in the same ballpark in performance. 

So it's still ridiculous and laughable to think that Dak's disappointing season for a team that was supposed to be a Super bowl contender who is about to fire their coach deserves pro bowl appearance. 

How the fuck are we still talking about Aaron Rodgers, or Russell Wilson. It’s Philly week. Division is on the line. Fuck the eagles. Fuck doug Peterson. Fuck that pussy ass piece of glass Carson Wentz. Fuck that crybaby bitch Zach ertz. “Ahh he was holding me” stfu ertz. Watch him during this game if he isn’t getting his way. He’s one of the biggest cry babies in the league and it doesn’t get talked about enough. Gilmore from NE called it out and he was spot on.

• Like 2

How the fuck are we still talking about Aaron Rodgers, or Russell Wilson. It’s Philly week. Division is on the line. Fuck the eagles. Fuck doug Peterson. Fuck that pussy ass piece of glass Carson Wentz. Fuck that crybaby bitch Zach ertz. “Ahh he was holding me” stfu ertz. Watch him during this game if he isn’t getting his way. He’s one of the biggest cry babies in the league and it doesn’t get talked about enough. Gilmore from NE called it out and he was spot on.
Because its more entertaining than waiting all week....what are we suppose to say, go cowboys beat the eagles all week

in the Jets game the Cowboys didn't score a touchdown until there were 6 minutes and 30 seconds left in the game at a point where they were down 21 to 9 and the game was effectively over. That's one of the games that I'm talking about when I say he puts up empty stats late in games when his team's already getting the shit kicked out of them. For the first over three and a half quarters of a game he did absolutely nothing and it was against a trash team. 
he wasn't the only player playing like crap on that offense but he's the leader of the offense that's getting owned by a bad team. So you get to the end of the game and his stats look okay but in reality he did nothing when the game was in doubt. One of the several instances that display the fallacy in weighing raw stats as much as you do. The game of football is about making the plays you need to make at a time to win the game, and that's something Rodgers has done far more this season than Dak. It was what Dak did in 2016 when he deserved his pro bowl. 
Also, you seem to be under the impression that pro bowl is an individual accomplishment when in reality that's never been the case. In 2007 a 13 and 3 Cowboys team sent like 11 or 12 people to the pro bowl, many of them were unwarranted, and that was solely because they were 13 and 3. A quarterback for an underachieving .500 team who has wins mostly against the worst teams in the league isn't going to get the nod over a more accomplished quarterback from a 11-3 team if they're even in the same ballpark in performance. 
So it's still ridiculous and laughable to think that Dak's disappointing season for a team that was supposed to be a Super bowl contender who is about to fire their coach deserves pro bowl appearance. 
Is the game not 60 mins? From the stories i hear thats the cowboy way...leave it until the end after getting stomped most of the game.

You still never have answered the question of where the defense is on your blame chart or garrett. Did dak decide on his own to take the game out of his hands and not block the vikings d line.

You can say all the things you want but rodgers has not been great this year and lots of people know it.

In my very first comment i said the pro bowl vote is garbage. It is a personal award for top seasons but it is instead is given to names that dont deserve it. Then of course we have to hear about how great so and so is because he went to 8 pro bowls when he earned maybe 3(in general nobody in particular for that statement)

Anyways its almost football time....you stay salty

Phillip Rivers has played in 47 more games than Rodgers. He’s only 33 TD’s behind Rivers. I feel safe in saying he will catch Rivers assuming he stays healthy.

Oh so not missing games with injuries is a knock now....but for real, its just a stat that happens to be a fact. We all know we can have stats that show anything we want to say. Some people it seems like making excuses for facts

14 hours ago, Bone3421 said:
16 hours ago, Hate said:
Phillip Rivers has played in 47 more games than Rodgers. He’s only 33 TD’s behind Rivers. I feel safe in saying he will catch Rivers assuming he stays healthy.

Oh so not missing games with injuries is a knock now....but for real, its just a stat that happens to be a fact. We all know we can have stats that show anything we want to say. Some people it seems like making excuses for facts

Well Rodgers was drafted a year after Rivers and sat behind a HOF QB a season longer than Rivers had to. Statistically, Rodgers is a better QB than Rivers. Factually, he's orders of magnitude better than Dak.

He's going to moonwalk into the HOF. The debate on his candidacy will take the committee about 10 seconds.

• Like 1

Well Rodgers was drafted a year after Rivers and sat behind a HOF QB a season longer than Rivers had to. Statistically, Rodgers is a better QB than Rivers. Factually, he's orders of magnitude better than Dak.
He's going to moonwalk into the HOF. The debate on his candidacy will take the committee about 10 seconds.
There are games today so no need to entertain...i think your sarcasm/bs'ing meter needs to be calibrated

But i stand by he is not great this year

Aside for rooting for the Cowboys, which is a given, and rooting against the fecals, almost always a given, this game seems like a virtual no-win scenario for Cowboys future. A loss is a painful thing, a win totally messes up draft position by several crucial spots, not helpful for getting  a start fixing this team (still a pipe dream). The Cinderella drive to the Superbowl seems extremely unlikely, yet even that would cement Jason Garrett and staff as damn near permanent. Jerry and the football gods seem to have it all set up for eternal perma-disappoint no matter what.

6 hours ago, DougO said:

Aside for rooting for the Cowboys, which is a given, and rooting against the fecals, almost always a given, this game seems like a virtual no-win scenario for Cowboys future. A loss is a painful thing, a win totally messes up draft position by several crucial spots, not helpful for getting  a start fixing this team (still a pipe dream). The Cinderella drive to the Superbowl seems extremely unlikely, yet even that would cement Jason Garrett and staff as damn near permanent. Jerry and the football gods seem to have it all set up for eternal perma-disappoint no matter what.

I agree with you for the most part, but fuck the eagles so fucking much. I can’t have that be the team that knocks us out after all this bullshit. Not when we have the roster advantage. We own this team. Keep owning their ass. Drafting 18 or 23 doesn’t make much of a difference to me. But fuck philly. I want their tears, and their boos tomorrow after an ass beating. Anything less will be pretty disappointing.

• Like 2

Garrett has been exposed completely exposed. For most of November, he took a merciless beating on all the talk shows. We have a very talented roster and he didn’t do much with it this year.

i think Garrett is gone for sure unless we win a Super Bowl or at least go to the Super Bowl. That seems very unlikely to happen at this point. You can safely root the cowboys tomorrow and not worry about Garrett being the head coach next year. 

21 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Garrett has been exposed completely exposed. For most of November, he took a merciless beating on all the talk shows. We have a very talented roster and he didn’t do much with it this year.

i think Garrett is gone for sure unless we win a Super Bowl or at least go to the Super Bowl. That seems very unlikely to happen at this point. You can safely root the cowboys tomorrow and not worry about Garrett being the head coach next year. 

This. This team might get lucky and advance past the wild card round, but we are looking at a LAR repeat in the next round at best. No way Garrett is here after another playoff ass kicking. 

I like to dream big...win SB and Garrett "retires" on top

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

I like to dream big...win SB and Garrett "retires" on top

For some reason,

I wouldn’t rule out the possibility if we were to get in and play 2 NFC west teams before the nfc championship. We always seem to play Seattle and Russell Wilson close. The 2 teams that would dominate us are the packers and saints. If we can avoid them until the nfc championship game, getting there is possible.

i don’t think we get to the Super Bowl tho unless other teams fuck up.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Is todays game for the division? Or is there a tiebreaker that todays loser can still win it next week?

If the Cowboys win they are division champs. If the fecals win, I believe they could still blow it by division record if they shit the bed against the giants and the cowboys beat the redskins.

• Like 1

For some reason,

I wouldn’t rule out the possibility if we were to get in and play 2 NFC west teams before the nfc championship. We always seem to play Seattle and Russell Wilson close. The 2 teams that would dominate us are the packers and saints. If we can avoid them until the nfc championship game, getting there is possible.
i don’t think we get to the Super Bowl tho unless other teams fuck up.

They literally lost by 2 IN NO earlier this year. Not sure that “domination” and yes I know Brees wasn’t there.

If the defense isn’t absolute garbage the Packers won’t dominate either. Just depends on stopping the run.

Either way I doubt the cowboys get past either of the west teams in first two rounds anyways. Too inconsistent

So with the division on the line and a mostly injured Eagles team we utilized Zeke approximately 13 times in the game. He was killing them when we used him as a battering ram. Then we inexplicably pull him in one possession that we desperately needed to convert. We pull Cooper and Cobb on the last play of the game. Are we trying to save them for the Final home game? Is that it? Just butts in the seats? Why did we didn’t we use Zeke today? With a QB who was off and hadn’t thrown all week? We paid for Zeke and we need to use his ass. Watch them do it next week when it doesn’t count. 
I really hope the Giants lose next week because JG needs to go. No miracle run! No back door entry into the playoffs. Just end the tenure of this guy. Please! 

• Like 2

JG is such a pile of crap. In the presser after the game saying shit like “we beat ourselves.” Wtf? No you coached to lose you dumb fuck. This team is loaded with talent and healthier than most squads...especially the Eagles. 
13 carries and 7 receptions for Zeke? Pull him on a key 3rd down?

44 pass attempts by Dak? The WB who struggles when the team is behind and who hadn’t fucking thrown all week? You make a QB who is better with accuracy when he is mobile drop back to pass? That many fucking times?

you pull Cobb and Cooper on the final play of the game????? With the division on the line. 

punting at all on fourth down in the second half. Seriously. You’re down to a shitty eagles team and the only fucking thing that was working was pounding Zeke up the middle. Period. Wtf? 

You coached to LOSE this game. You should be fired. You suck. JJ should be fired as GM because he sucks. You both suck and if I had JJs phone number I’d harass him all week. 

• Like 2