Week 2 NFL games

Machinator

Ok. I had some bias hope back when we signed him. All Kirk Cousins had to do was not suck. he sucks something awful. make some god damn throws and keep the Vikings D off the field. Cook is running like a maniac these first 2 games and you still manage to throw up 11-30 passing vs an average GB defense. Kirk fumbled twice in consecutive plays, one running for a first down(which he should've probably lost the fumble) and the next play was a strip sack. does he have baby hands or something. Even when teams are 1-0, you still cant beat them you overpaid turd. Probably overreaction but yea...30,000,000 a year for this guy is a about 29,000,000 too much

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hate said:

It’s not an overreaction at all. Kirk Cousins sucks. Sorry.

Kirk is the guy you use as a benchmark when you’re comparing him to other QBs. He’s the best of the shitty starting qb tier. You can’t win with him, but he has moments where you’re like “see, you can win with this guy”. But you know that you can’t. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Ok. I had some bias hope back when we signed him. All Kirk Cousins had to do was not suck. he sucks something awful. make some god damn throws and keep the Vikings D off the field. Cook is running like a maniac these first 2 games and you still manage to throw up 11-30 passing vs an average GB defense. Kirk fumbled twice in consecutive plays, one running for a first down(which he should've probably lost the fumble) and the next play was a strip sack. does he have baby hands or something. Even when teams are 1-0, you still cant beat them you overpaid turd. Probably overreaction but yea...30,000,000 a year for this guy is a about 29,000,000 too much

YOU LIKE THAT?!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Mason Rudolph now the starter in Pitt. He looked pretty good second half yesterday. Hope he succeeds as the starter.

When Okie State came in to play Pitt and Rudolph and Washington shredded the defense the Steelers had called in all of their college scouts to come to the stadium to watch that game. I hope their faith in him works out. I know most of the people here hate Terry Bradshaw but his career ended in much the same way, with an elbow injury and nerve issues, if I remember correctly.

23 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Mason Rudolph now the starter in Pitt. He looked pretty good second half yesterday. Hope he succeeds as the starter.

Big Ben has been looking a little washed anyway. Can't believe he didn't get hammered for the skunk ass performance against NE.

I'll be going for Mason in fantasy. Their offense actually woke up a bit when he came in.