Week 2 NFL games

Machinator

Anyone else think Troy’s ( Aikman) speech, thoughts expressed, and comments are slowing down as if he was in serious stage CTE/ dementia? 

I haven’t really actually listened to his commentary for a few years but it seems drastically changed.

Edited by El Squared

12 minutes ago, El Squared said:

Anyone else think Troy’s ( Aikman) speech, thoughts expressed, and comments are slowing down as if he was in serious stage CTE/ dementia? 

I haven’t really actually listened to his commentary for a few years but it seems drastically changed.

He always talks like that.

2 minutes ago, XYZ said:

The refs fuck NO every time they do something good.

I don’t buy that this NO series of fockings by the zebras are simple mistakes or incompetence, but rather deliberately schemed for some big money gambling concerns. Interesting that “Honest Walt”, just coincidentally , was involved in both college and NFL shenanigans. 

This is starting to look more that a bit rotten.

9 minutes ago, El Squared said:

I don’t buy that this NO series of fockings by the zebras are simple mistakes or incompetence, but rather deliberately schemed for some big money gambling concerns. Interesting that “Honest Walt”, just coincidentally , was involved in both college and NFL shenanigans. 

This is starting to look more that a bit rotten.

Rumor has it that Walt is from Denmark.

22 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Brutal and pretty much what I feared. He wouldn’t have broken it on his hand and if it was just sprained he’d still probably be able to hold a ball. Hope they’re just being overly cautious  but my Sunday’s May have opened up for the season...

Edited by 4th&Five
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Fuck both of these QBs. Hope this game ends in a tie.

“Matt Ryan still can’t get recognized at a Panera and it gets worse if he stands within five feet of the cookie display. Any object of remotely significant interest is a cloaking device for him. In an Ikea he turns into the Predator.”

why hate on that guy man?