The Rudy Thread

Francisco 2.0

So the guy charged with leaking false accusations about voter fraud pissy-fits is literally leaking piss on a court zoom call?  And they couldn't find him for a few days, but now he's so ubiquitous...you can hear his bladder?

Four Seasons.  Four Streams.  Amirite people?  

7 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

All that was missing was a fart and a "whoops!"

Don't be so short-sighted.  There's got to be room for a concrete dildo in there somewhere.  

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

So the guy charged with leaking false accusations about voter fraud pissy-fits is literally leaking piss on a court zoom call?  And they couldn't find him for a few days, but now he's so ubiquitous...you can hear his bladder?

Four Seasons.  Four Streams.  Amirite people?  

You know he's got piss all over the front of his pants and shoes and probably his hands too.

Former NYC Mayor, "Yes, well when I see five weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a man to death in Central Park in full view of 100 people, I shoot the bastards.  That's my policy."  

Watching Kimmel tonight and he said if you click on the QR code on the back for Call 2 Action, there’s nothing there and nothing online about this supposed charity that is getting portion of proceeds of Rudy Coffee sales for veterans and first responders. Wouldn’t that constitute fraud?
  • Hook 'Em 1

Watching Kimmel tonight and he said if you click on the QR code on the back for Call 2 Action, there’s nothing there and nothing online about this supposed charity that is getting portion of proceeds of Rudy Coffee sales for veterans and first responders. Wouldn’t that constitute fraud?
Ha ha ha we checking the Trump universe for fraud now; that's a high hit rate full of targets that are already going to jail or can't pay legal fees or fines they already can't pay. I didn't learn shit in 1 year of law at Texas but I did learn not to sue broke fucks on day 1.
  • Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
24 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Ha ha ha we checking the Trump universe for fraud now; that's a high hit rate full of targets that are already going to jail or can't pay legal fees or fines they already can't pay. I didn't learn shit in 1 year of law at Texas but I did learn not to sue broke fucks on day 1.

Fuck suing him. We’re past that. I want him to go to prison. And then die.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Fuck suing him. We’re past that. I want him to go to prison. And then die.

Personally, I am as far past as Opium Wars era Netherlands. Which means we can jail his corpse. After the flaying and the hanging of the corpse.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2024 at 11:03 AM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

for some reason this is all I see (although she's not anywhere near that hot):
Makes-An-Alliance-With-Penguin.jpg

This was the only thing that got me to buy a ticket for yet another shitty Batman movie:

image.png.4eac4f992acb5624e8037e38ef2dac1f.png

• Drool 2

On 5/21/2024 at 11:13 PM, C-Man said:

Fuck suing him. We’re past that. I want him to go to prison, suffer terribly, become depressed, morph to suicidal, leading to him not eating…. And then die when his weakness makes him fall and hit his head on the metal shitter in solitary - so that he bleeds out while trustees walk by for an hour and don’t say anything.

A great first effort C-Man, but a few touches can turn that A to an A+

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

A great first effort C-Man, but a few touches can turn that A to an A+

Hey, wazzup with Ben Sasse these days? I googled him the other day, wondering what happened to that fuckstick from Nebraska.

On 5/22/2024 at 1:24 AM, Willfully Horn said:

Personally, I am as far past as Opium Wars era Netherlands. Which means we can jail his corpse. After the flaying and the hanging of the corpse.

f188e1b6-d4e7-4288-aa72-5451dca45998_tex

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

Hey, wazzup with Ben Sasse these days? I googled him the other day, wondering what happened to that fuckstick from Nebraska.

He's running a think tank (right-leaning but not batshit insane) at Florida.  UT Clements' Center director followed him there.  They're actually doing some quality research, politics aside.  With regard to foreign affairs---Israel and Ukraine and Taiwan.  I think he saw the writing on the wall of the MAGA grip on his party.  He'll do "research and consulting" and re-emerge before the decade is out, believe me.  

On 5/21/2024 at 3:08 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

On 5/21/2024 at 11:12 AM, SydneyCarton said:

Lol, that's some cheap AF green screen 

Pretty good CGI - it even looks like Rudy a bit, and definitely sounds like him, but I'm assuming he voiced the character.