Cowboys vs Eagles: SNF Edition

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Drew said:

I’m beating a dead horse but 1st Down runs are no bueno. Especially since every team is sitting on that.

Now it’s 2nd and 10 and a missed throw now makes it 3rd and 10.

All because of a predictable first down run.

I like doing that on 1st down much better

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Actually it’s the other LB that’ll play more from what we’ve seen. They even said he came in for LVE right after he went out.

Watching the game while getting an 8 and 4 year old ready for bed is not conducive to actually paying attention to the whole game

• Like 1

Watching the game while getting an 8 and 4 year old ready for bed is not conducive to actually paying attention to the whole game

All good. The other he plays Dallas has great depth is LB. got 4 guys that can play.

I would have loved that call for Pollard. But Zeke made it work.

That was a BAD play call imo.

Like they didn’t even try to do anything there but throw immediately to Zeke. On the short side with little room(feel like they’re setting up pollard on that run/pass to the other side. Seen it 2-3 times)

Just stupid. And left so much fucking time on the clock for Philly. Would have at least preferred a easy pass inbounds or a zone read there to at least keep the clock running. Force them to use a TO at least.