Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Meanwhile Colt McCoy is participating in a baseball like game v Seattle. Giants 8 - Seattle 5

Fuck Austin for showing Packers v Green Bay instead. That game is why we have the Red Zone. 

Colt currently at 4.73333 (repeating, of course) YPA and an Int. Not a great showing.

• Hook 'Em 2

28 minutes ago, THUJONE said:

We. Are. Not. On. Meyer's. Timeline. 

He's. On. Ours.

He's a yes and has agreed to abide until we fire the derelict.

That's what I'm talking about.

I would just like to add that Mrs. Wood (no pics) and I just got back from a mountain bike ride. Just as we entered the first trail, we met an older guy with an OSU sweater walking his dog. Pretty sure that's confirmation.

Chill y'all. It's done.

1 minute ago, wood said:

That's what I'm talking about.

I would just like to add that Mrs. Wood (no pics) and I just got back from a mountain bike ride. Just as we entered the first trail, we met an older guy with an OSU sweater walking his dog. Pretty sure that's confirmation.

Chill y'all. It's done.

That's just as credible as RapGame, CedB or Squid. 

1 minute ago, El Squared said:

Let me guess: Kraft BBQ sauce, boiled ribs , finished in the oven, and grandma didn’t even need to put her dentures in for supper.

Are your windows also covered in foil? Asking for a friend who works for Alcoa.

Nope! It was Sweet baby Ray's BBQ sauce mixed with brown sugar, bourbon, Tony chachere's, salt, pepper, and garlic jalapeño seasoning. "Smoked" on the pit boss with apple wood for 3 hours and wrapped in foil after it was done to keep it warm until the rest of the food was done! 

Nope! It was Sweet baby Ray's BBQ sauce mixed with brown sugar, bourbon, Tony chachere's, salt, pepper, and garlic jalapeño seasoning. "Smoked" on the pit boss with apple wood for 3 hours and wrapped in foil after it was done to keep it warm until the rest of the food was done! 

You know Ray’s is like half sugar to begin with? You don’t need more. If fact you don’t need Ray’s. You’re not making candy.

37 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Just got one of these things so I can keep drinking on the patio til we sign urbs

b50e2e3a688c394be3093045f8f9d080.jpg

My daughter gave me one of these for Christmas a couple of years ago.  I've used it exactly once.  When it's cold here, it's cold. 

Just now, ztejas said:

The limes must be for squeezing in your eyes once you've seen what they did to that poor brisket.

That’s inhumane. They should squeeze it in your eyes before hand so you are blind and in pain and can’t see what you are being served and eating.

8 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Meanwhile Colt McCoy is participating in a baseball like game v Seattle. Giants 8 - Seattle 5

Fuck Austin for showing Packers v Green Bay instead. That game is why we have the Red Zone. 

Colt threw a TD pass and topped it off with a 2 pt. conversion.  14-5 NYG

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

How do you pick out a pumpkin to cook? Just grab two? What do you look for? 

They're pie pumpkins (sometimes called sugar pumpkins). Just get one that that feels solid & doesn't have any big scars on it. They're easy to find.

Seed 'em, smoke 'em for a couple hours (hickory works well) at a higher temp (350 is a good target). The shell will feel very soft & you have to use care care taking it off the grill. Let it cool for awhile. If done properly you can pretty much peel the rind off and get about 99% yield. But if you take it off earlier you can just scrape out the meat.

Plenty of different recipes for pumpkin soup out there. Ours is modified from a friend's mum (she lived in England). Chicken broth, onions, heavy cream, season to taste (hint: be generous with the smoked paprika).  Nice & thick consistency. You can add potatoes & carrots if you want. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, emp6856 said:

I'm new and have no idea who you are, but apparently you're kind of a big deal. You have my blind and absolute trust.

He is legendary around the internet for his MS Paint

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/coaching-changes/thujones-saban-saga-in-ms-paint---round-2/46909266/

https://www.buckeyeplanet.com/forum/threads/shaggy-texas-shaggy-bevo-thujone-ms-pain-butt-hurt-and-bbq-rip.621001/

Also, as per an interview I once heard he worked at the Daily Texan for 4 years and did their cartoons. He retired a few years years back but came in strong with a coaching search MS Paint a few days back.

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Lou Sassle said:

Nope! It was Sweet baby Ray's BBQ sauce mixed with brown sugar, bourbon, Tony chachere's, salt, pepper, and garlic jalapeño seasoning. "Smoked" on the pit boss with apple wood for 12-14 hours and wrapped in foil  BUTCHER Paper/Towel after it was done to keep it warm until the rest of the food was done! 

Fixed it for you if you want to try real BBQ.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

Really good place.  Been to the one downtown Columbus and in Dublin.  Not as good as Vic and Anthony’s.  They have a solid wine list and all the steaks have an Ohio State football theme. 

I went to that one before too on business a few yrs back. It was really damn good. They had this seafood app tower that was incredible and the filet was on point. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Summary of 450 pages:

No reliable source is close to saying this is a done deal. At best, we're in wait-and-see mode.

The Horseshoe Bay stuff was fun, but baseless.

For all the flight tracking going on, it looks like Urban flew commercial today.

After a week of this shit, no one knows anything.

Fuck Mensa.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic