Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Man, I have liking for aggy outside a few friends, but they really do need to expand the playoffs. ND’s butt kicking (even though they had the better record and better SOS) illuminates the need to have other teams in the CFP. Not saying this because aggy. But this year, of all years, should have been an opportunity to expand the playoffs to see how it would be accepted and work. Jmo.

Fuck Tom Herman! Urban or bust! 

2 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

I have a lot of friends who are aggys. Their misery this morning has been delicious.  I could cultivate a garden in all their tears. 

My aggy buds have both gone silent on social media after whooping it up all night. I imagine they are somewhere crying/drinking.

• Hook 'Em 6

This has got to fucking happen! aggy a cunt hair away from making the CFP and the bleeding in recruiting already going on. Urban can stop the bleeding day one, he is worth what ever the fuck he wants. Tom’s in the corner holding his dick, feeling really good about the recruiting class while the program bleeds out.

I have faith it’s happening and they can’t be this fucking stupid. Any other option is an overpriced lottery ticket.

5 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

The same guys crying are the same guys who defended OU in 2008 when they got in after we beat them. They all said ”Texas didn't play for the conference so they don't deserve to be in.”  Fuck’em. I am glad they didn't make it

If this doesn't wake up CDC and the BMD”s to get this hire right, I don't know what will. 

And you say these guys are your friends?  With friends like that who needs enemas.

10 hours ago, Longtimelurker2001 said:

No.  I’m not saying that at all.  He didn’t go rogue.  He stopped reporting to several big donors after certain things were leaked that shouldn’t have been.  It was obvious to him who they came from.  Seriously...I don’t care if you believe me or not.  Not trying to be a source here. Just stating what I heard and if true then fuck that sucks.  

I always go to bed right before shit goes down. 

With 10 days to go until our bowl game, I'm starting to think that Tom Herman will be coaching the Longhorns for said bowl game. 

FWIW---Nick Saban was never coming here.  Ever.  Was the most insanely over-adopted lie in Texas next to Qanon.  Urban apparently did have a modicum of interest in coaching here.  It could still work out in early January.  But starting to look like we may have fucked it up.  But it's all conjecture at this point, I don't even really work here.  /kramer

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

Yeah they are Actually playing in the playoffs. As soon as their season is actually over this will move quick. 

I suppose UM doesn't want any distractions for his SIL and tOSU cronies.

So we let fuckface coach the bowl game before firing him? Timing on that front is weird. 

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

With 10 days to go until our bowl game, I'm starting to think that Tom Herman will be coaching the Longhorns for said bowl game. 

FWIW---Nick Saban was never coming here.  Ever.  Was the most insanely over-adopted lie in Texas next to Qanon.  Urban apparently did have a modicum of interest in coaching here.  It could still work out in early January.  But starting to look like we may have fucked it up.  But it's all conjecture at this point, I don't even really work here.  /kramer      day shift

Edited by Rip76
  • Haha 1

FWIW---Nick Saban was never coming here.  Ever.  Was the most insanely over-adopted lie in Texas next to Qanon.  Urban apparently did have a modicum of interest in coaching here.  It could still work out in early January.  But starting to look like we may have fucked it up.  But it's all conjecture at this point, I don't even really work here.  /kramer

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 2

44 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

The same guys crying are the same guys who defended OU in 2008 when they got in after we beat them. They all said ”Texas didn't play for the conference so they don't deserve to be in.”  Fuck’em. I am glad they didn't make it

If this doesn't wake up CDC and the BMD”s to get this hire right, I don't know what will. 

Difference being we were probably the best team in the country in 2008 whereas aggy is nowhere close this season. 

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, GTNY said:

Is this a serious question? They still have games to play...  Who wants to hire a coach who is making decisions based on allegiances to a school that is a massive recruiting threat/thorn in the side of a job he would be taking when if he is taking that job he should be looking to cut the head off and or at least disrupt said threat as swiftly as possible?

There ya go...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Ooh. So Saban on ESPN just now said his players were going to go home for Christmas and see family. Interesting. But for them, I guess, they won their CCG and have been ranked #1 all year, so if the players can't play because of COVID...it may shorten the playoffs. 

Urban to Texas is happening. It is. Urban or fucking bust!

23 minutes ago, Alien Octopus said:

Agreed, it should go, this is the one of the few Aggy I could ever tolerate...

aggy is the corrupted subset within aggies.

Not all aggies are aggy hive brain.

ergo . . . I have friends who graduated from A&M who didn't join the cult of aggy. 

Edited by washparkhorn
math

19 minutes ago, Alien Octopus said:

Agreed, it should go, this is the one of the few Aggy I could ever tolerate...

Yep, our aggy neighbors across the street are good people despite their less-pronounced-than-usual aggy tendencies, and they're good friends ... but the number of aggies I could ever stand to be around is probably in the single digits.

16 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Ooh. So Saban on ESPN just now said his players were going to go home for Christmas and see family. Interesting. But for them, I guess, they won their CCG and have been ranked #1 all year, so if the players can't play because of COVID...it may shorten the playoffs. 

Urban to Texas is happening. It is. Urban or fucking bust!

I'm really digging your B_E Nicole! Keep up the great work...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

aggy is the corrupted subset within aggies.

Not all aggies are aggy hive brain.

ergo . . . I have friends who graduated from A&M who didn't join the cult of aggy. 

Bullshit

They're all the same during football season. Otherwise, most are tolerable.