Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Just pulled this off the smoker. Letting it rest for the next hour or so. I have nothing else to look forward to. Fire Tom Herman after this smushmortion of a game. URBAN OR BUST!!!
435e0fb564f060adb4bd43cf37b39adc.jpg

eb46057b2176dfe36c5695d7f0b6a27a.jpg
I think the previous picture I posted looks terrible. But for the sake of transparency I have to let you know the fat cap slid smooth TF off.
  • Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, Txslnghrns said:

eb46057b2176dfe36c5695d7f0b6a27a.jpg
I think the previous picture I posted looks terrible. But for the sake of transparency I have to let you know the fat cap slid smooth TF off.

Look man, I wasn't gonna say anything, but I did consider photoshopping the alien from independence day into the first pic. 

I think I’ve about given up on the idea of Urban coming. I would think that if it was a done deal they would have fired Herman weeks ago to give him a better chance of finding a HC gig to offset the buyout. Maybe they’ll ask again but I’m doubtful this is going down.  

The fact that Herman has hung around this long is even making me question whether he’ll even be fired at all for the same reasons. 

someone talk me off this ledge. I’m close to jumping. 

I think I’ve about given up on the idea of Urban coming. I would think that if it was a done deal they would have fired Herman weeks ago to give him a better chance of finding a HC gig to offset the buyout. Maybe they’ll ask again but I’m doubtful this is going down.  

The fact that Herman has hung around this long is even making me question whether he’ll even be fired at all for the same reasons. 

Go tug your angry inch elsewhere, you micro penis lover. We have BDE up in here! Urban Meyer is the soon-to-be-named coach of The University of Texas!!!!!!
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HillaryFan420 said:

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47fc3fc77a284b9bd3ca

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, HillaryFan420 said:

5ywbmV.gif

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, orangecat92 said:

Yes, Tom knew he was gone, and finally unleashed the offense, to audition for a future role as OC somewhere else.  And Urbs was sitting there watching all of these incredibly talented underclassmen, just salivating at the thought. 

Paging @TexasEx for more body language reading. TexasEx, to the white courtesy phone, please.

12 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

Urbs is thinking how in the fuck did this team lose to tcu and iowa st and fucking ou for that matter with this talent.  you'd have to try to lose to tcu with this team, wtf?

Seriously. Fucking this.

• Hook 'Em 1