6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

So the aggy staff knew about the troll job on the other 3 schools and got a laugh out of it?  I hope Dabo, Saban, Malzhan and whoever else get up big and keep scoring in the 4th quarter.
I seriously doubt those coaches care about things like that.

"Hey OC....dont take your foot off the gas in the 4th because of us getting trolled in July by that 17 year old kid who is still in high school"

6 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I seriously doubt those coaches care about things like that.

"Hey OC....dont take your foot off the gas in the 4th because of us getting trolled in July by that 17 year old kid who is still in high school"

You purposely try to embarrass other schools during recruiting, I guarantee you they take notice.

1 hour ago, williemackgarza said:

These idiots are such little bitches. Talk shit about everyone then get all butthurt when called on their bullshit and cry cause people get personal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s the aggy way. Lie and talk shit about everyone unless it’s one of your own, then its just wrong. 

11 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

Aggy "reporters" are blowing so much smoke about jimbo it will be interesting to see how many losses it takes to shake their belief in the greatness of the natty winning coach. Put another way, who will get the blame when they lose 4-6 games this year?

It will be that it takes a good 7-10 years to install his SESEC natty winning system. Just until next year, as always. 

10 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

It will be that it takes a good 7-10 years to install his SESEC natty winning system. Just until next year, as always. 

I had a 3 year plan because I had a 3 year contract. If I’d had a 5 year contract, I’d have had a 5 year plan. - John McKay 

• Like 2

On 7/7/2018 at 7:08 PM, Neonmoon said:

He’s 3figs now because his ex wife took half of all his shit 

Wait.  Do you actually think that if you multiple a six figure number by 50%, that you end up with a three figure number?

I hope you're a t-shirt fan.  Otherwise, you may need to turn your UT degree back in.

1 minute ago, Katfid54 said:

Wait.  Do you actually think that if you multiple a six figure number by 50%, that you end up with a three figure number?

I hope you're a t-shirt fan.  Otherwise, you may need to turn your UT degree back in.

No, he's saying that his ex took three of his digits. Hamm must have oligodactyly.

58 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

.a78010b8500ff3be39587d17cf24effe.jpg3f09553b8fd639dc08eb2a3b66cd7f46.jpgf219a64c60bcf93a2251c5bac990e24c.jpg6b3ca209a1f09b05ae359b323da93261.jpg7f386b7f83b49083c91fa907cbf0df4a.jpg13c0a6928add67612fc65a231f274596.jpg

In summary:

1. Hamm is the best in the biz

2. Jimbo is getting everyone he wants and his handpicked recruits are destined to all be 4 and 5 stars after the season. 

3. The support staff, who has done nothing yet, will be as good as Saban's. 

clickity-clack-clickity-clack