CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

Wards of the State:  "My parents died during Covid-19.  They were morbidly obese MAGA scooter patrol, addicted to opioids, took medical advice from Joe Rogan and Donald Trump, refused the vaccine, and worshipped at the altar of Loren Boebert."  

Case Worker:  "Sorry to hear that, but at least you never experienced the horror of wearing a mask for a few hours a day!" 

1 hour ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Do two year olds learn how to communicate with others through their assholes?

You really think the limited amount of time two year-olds might be wearing a mask would prevent them from learning to communicate? Where are all these stupid fragile kids coming from? 

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

The masks. 

Its always the masks. 

Truth is kids don’t give a shit about masks.  Snowflake GQP adult turds really do though. 

Actually, I believe it's the dems who care more about masks than anyone given the recent uptick in the rolling back of mask mandate measures in schools.  The motto of the left through this entire pandemic has been "do as I say, not as I do."  Dems are feeling it in the polls and are going to get shellacked in the mid terms so they're rolling back the measures so they can tout that Biden beat COVID when in actuality, Omicron is the best result that could have happened given the situation:  mass immunity whether people like it or not.

Now we just have to unfuck the supply chain, deal with inflation we haven't seen in 40 years, a turbulent stock market, and hundreds of thousands of kids who have fallen out of the public school system. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

The masks. 

Its always the masks. 

Truth is kids don’t give a shit about masks.  Snowflake GQP adult turds really do though. 

Also, which kids are you referring to?  Have you seen a kid in a mask?  My wife went to eat lunch at my son's school (kindergarten) and literally saw a kid take off his mask, put it on the ground, and rub it on the floor of the gym with his foot, then put it back on.  Dumb? Yes, absolutely.  Why would a kid do that?

Because he's a kid.

7 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Stories about overdose deaths are all over the media. Google opioid crisis and quit being dumb

lol top hits are from pbs news hour cnn and the guardian. And from today and yesterday 

Kids lost their parents to drugs from the lockdowns, I haven't heard too many dying from their kids. Hell, what even is the data on that?

2 hours ago, Captainant said:

Lol yes sack we know all about your care for the plight of the poor. Give me a fucking break

I send your mortgage payment every month to Haiti to feed, house, care for and educate poor black children. That’s out of my earnings.   

What do you do?  Post a black square on Facebook?  I bet you don’t give shit.  

• Fuck You 1

16 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

Actually, I believe it's the dems who care more about masks than anyone given the recent uptick in the rolling back of mask mandate measures in schools.  The motto of the left through this entire pandemic has been "do as I say, not as I do."  Dems are feeling it in the polls and are going to get shellacked in the mid terms so they're rolling back the measures so they can tout that Biden beat COVID when in actuality, Omicron is the best result that could have happened given the situation:  mass immunity whether people like it or not.

Now we just have to unfuck the supply chain, deal with inflation we haven't seen in 40 years, a turbulent stock market, and hundreds of thousands of kids who have fallen out of the public school system. 

Willy Wonka Smile GIF

1 minute ago, pearlandhorn said:

I present...Exhibit A.

She’s the exhibit a on personal finance and on personal health.  A real role model.  

She did cure her financial issues by grifting stupid people like the ones who make up most of the corral.  So she isn’t that dumb. They are. 

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

She’s the exhibit a on personal finance and on personal health.  A real role model.  

She did cure her financial issues by grifting stupid people like the ones who make up most of the corral.  So she isn’t that dumb. They are. 

We talking about Abrams or Trump?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

The puzzle is complete. Johnny Sack is George Soros and bought and paid for the Haitians at the border.

Nevermind he's in cahoots with the Clintons, Kathy Griffin, and a Mister Ronan Sinatra.  

14 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I think it’s because the science says Covid is over. Have you read any of my  posts?

Fauci?

All I could find is deaths overall since COVID lockdowns started, and nothing of how old people were, so point taken.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/drug-overdose-data.htm

Edited by workswithseed

4 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

They're also able to trace COVID if I remember.

Their reported cases are much closer to the actual cases. The US likely has 4x the reported number of cases. So yes contact tracing and isolating positives helps a lot. Also something Americans have not done well if at all

edit probably less than 4x now with the increase in testing with omicron 

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Hook 'Em 1

Deaths are still very high as are hospitalizations. Way higher than than other times during the pandemic. It has everything to do with politics. There is no scientific reason to let down your guard at this point if that was you original reasoning. 

The Dems realize the only way they hang onto the house is if enough voting eligible Trump supporters die between now and November 8. It's 272 days until then, and if say 400k more die between now and then, maybe that swings the pendulum back their way in a few purple districts and a Senate race or two. It's worth a shot, right?

1 minute ago, Bravo said:

It's a bold plan. It may just work except I don't think those are mainly Rs dying despite popular belief. 

How do you figure? The unvaccinated are primarily dying, and Dems are like 98% vaccinate because we're all sheep remember?

• Hook 'Em 3