The Masters Tournament 2020

heso

How long does somebody need to change clothes...even in a quick turn they probably get 30 minutes to an hour.  I'm thinking he could get a change in if he wanted.  

According to Wie yesterday she said something like “me liked to change socks, makes you feel all better and refreshed”
  • Hook 'Em 1

Is anyone going to address the elephant in the room that Wie was a really shitty professional golfer? Like, for the amount of hype and "talent" she had. 

I mean if we're going to stick an LPGA pro on the Masters broadcast crew, can we pick someone that like, won a lot?

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Is anyone going to address the elephant in the room that Wie was a really shitty professional golfer? Like, for the amount of hype and "talent" she had. 

I mean if we're going to stick an LPGA pro on the Masters broadcast crew, can we pick someone that like, won a lot?

I’m gonna be a little bit racist here.  The ones who win a lot don’t speak very good English. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Dottie and Judy Rankin are great !!!

Ok to see this lady...

img_5c2a99cd06853-696x519.png

• Hook 'Em 1