Dallas Cowboys 2018 offseason thread

DougO

2 minutes ago, Party_Taco said:

Not that this game matters, but this shitshow is on the coaches... our players simply aren’t prepared and that better fucking change in the next couple weeks.

Garrett hasn't shown he has an ounce of preparation or gameplanning ability in his 8.5 years here. You are kidding yourself if you think that changes in 2 weeks.

We win in spite of our coaches, not because of them. Would be nice one day to know the coaches put our players in the best position to win. 

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Garrett hasn't shown he has an ounce of preparation or gameplanning ability in his 8.5 years here. You are kidding yourself if you think that changes in 2 weeks.

We win in spite of our coaches, not because of them. Would be nice one day to know the coaches put our players in the best position to win. 

exactly.  Jason Garrett is a poor man's Jeff Fisher..

• Like 1

There’s a huge difference between game planning and THIS shitshow. Garrett is trash, but I expect more even from his smiling, incompetent ass.

Lol I ain’t even mad. Like Texas I’ve become numb and accustomed and actually expect to lose. When we pull the random W I’m shocked as shit. It’s just like marriage. I’ve accepted the fact I’ll never get a blow job again and sex will be mediocre at best. But those random times the wife is drunk and does something other than lay there it’s like wow holy fuck. That’s what watching dallas is like for me 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Party_Taco said:

There’s a huge difference between game planning and THIS shitshow. Garrett is trash, but I expect more even from his smiling, incompetent ass.

I've decided not to expect anything from that guy.  making the 1st round of the playoffs is his ceiling which means most of the time he's not making the playoffs.

9 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Cooper Rush has been god awful this preseason. I know he's not getting work with the real offense but still. You can't stare down the receiver and make that shitty throw. 

Maybe taking some scrub ass Boise QB with zero coaching experience and making him an NFL QB coach because he is the illegitimate son of Linehan was a bad idea. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Lamar Jackson has looked fucking horrific 

If what Jackson just did to Miami was horrific then the shit Cooper Rush and Mike white threw out was worse than the holocaust and the black plague combined. 

He's showing improvement through preseason and that's in an offense that doesn't suit his talents. The Cowboys offense is almost custom built specifically for his talent. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

29 minutes ago, TornACL said:

We have the dumbest fucking fans. 

Says Mr "You arent given chances you EARN them!" cliche'd bullshit dumbass. What are you? 90? If that ever was true it sure as shit isnt now in this world where draft position, contract, and coaching ineptitude by the likes of Garrett and Linehan are far bigger factors. 

Or you actually think Kellen Moore was the most deserving and qualified person to be a NFL QB coach? With zero experience? 

Get your dumb shit outta here. 

• Like 6
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Junior Miller said:

If what Jackson just did to Miami was horrific then the shit Cooper Rush and Mike white threw out was worse than the holocaust and the black plague combined. 

He's showing improvement through preseason and that's in an offense that doesn't suit his talents. The Cowboys offense is almost custom built specifically for his talent. 

Yay, he beat up on Miami’s 4th stringers to come back in a preaseason game.  He may have even gotten back over 45% completion rate with that 7-10 performance.   

3 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Yay, he beat up on Miami’s 4th stringers to come back in a preaseason game.  He may have even gotten back over 45% completion rate with that 7-10 performance.   

He's a rookie, and that's a lot better than the turnover machine Rush against mostly backups as well. 

Also better than another white injury prone LB who can't even practice without hurting himself repeatedly. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

55 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

He's a rookie, and that's a lot better than the turnover machine Rush against mostly backups as well. 

Also better than another white injury prone LB who can't even practice without hurting himself repeatedly. 

Rush had like the top qbr for all rookie qbs last year in preseason.  It's preseason.  I'm not sold on him as an option either, but I like the price.  If Dak went down for an extended period, they'd probably bring in someone else.  Similar to what went down with Weeden and Cassell. 

LVE is gonna be a stud.  He'll bring more value than Jackson, both this year and in subsequent years, especially if Jackson is relegated to backup duties. 

Says Mr "You arent given chances you EARN them!" cliche'd bullshit dumbass. What are you? 90? If that ever was true it sure as shit isnt now in this world where draft position, contract, and coaching ineptitude by the likes of Garrett and Linehan are far bigger factors. 

Or you actually think Kellen Moore was the most deserving and qualified person to be a NFL QB coach? With zero experience? 

Get your dumb shit outta here. 

How'd you know I was talking about you?  HA HA.  Maybe you're a little smarter than I gave you credit for.

You realize you're comparing a guy that BAL spent a first round draft pick on, versus an absolute nobody, right?  And you're already ready to hit the panic button on our guy before the calendar even turns to September.

Oh that's right. You wanted us to piss away a first round pick on a guy to back up Dak. Because our most pressing need was definitely backup quarterback. FOH. Some of you dudes are so emotional with your personnel decision making and opinions that I think you're constantly menstruating.

Edited by TornACL
  • Like 3