Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

1 hour ago, Wally Fairway said:

LMFAO - have you even seen who the Republicans have at the top of their ticket?
They don't actually give a shit about family values, unless you mean just talking about them like they were important to others but not so much for themselves.

That’s exactly what I mean and why I put it in quotes

On 8/22/2020 at 9:28 PM, atomheartbevo said:

HAHAHAHA somebody called them out on the mask bullshit and she went snowflake.  

The story grows.

https://www.kxan.com/news/coronavirus/travis-county-investigating-complaint-accusing-gop-event-of-violating-covid-19-orders/

The Travis County fire marshal is investigating a complaint claiming a Travis County Republican Party fundraising event, with multiple lawmakers in attendance, violated state and local coronavirus orders.

The Travis County GOP held its annual Ronald Reagan Gala last Friday night at the Star Hill Ranch in Bee Cave. Based on photos posted on Twitter by State Sen. Dawn Buckingham, R-Lakeway, she attended the outdoor event along with U.S. Sen. John Cornyn, U.S. Rep. Chip Roy and State Sen. Donna Campbell, R-New Braunfels. The photos show a group picture of people not wearing masks, and people sitting at tables who are not wearing masks.

The Travis County GOP told KXAN between 300 to 350 people attended the gala, and everyone was screened for COVID-19 at the entrance and had to sign a waiver. Specific details about the screening process and what was in the waiver were not shared. 

The governor’s order, which is outlined on the city of Bee Cave website, states gatherings of 100 or more people must be approved by local governments. 

KXAN reached out to City Manager Clint Garza and asked if anyone tied to the event reached out beforehand. 

“They didn’t check with us first for the plan to be reviewed,” said Garza. “That’s what’s concerning.”

Disaster Scientist folks.  Disaster Scientist.

• Hook 'Em 1

No way, she Eve Plumb hit a bit of a hot streak in the 80's there for awhile, but start-to-finish, Maureen was the hottest of the bunch.  

And Florence Henderson was a MILF before I knew what a MILF was.  

Anyway, this investigation into Fitlump's rave last weekend in Bee Cave is getting quite a bit of attention.  

16 minutes ago, Lobo said:

No way, she Eve Plumb hit a bit of a hot streak in the 80's there for awhile, but start-to-finish, Maureen was the hottest of the bunch.  

And Florence Henderson was a MILF before I knew what a MILF was.  

Anyway, this investigation into Fitlump's rave last weekend in Bee Cave is getting quite a bit of attention.  

The correct answer is Alice. She handled Sam's meat and took care of 3 boys and Mike. And maybe Carol.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Oh, I think Mike could handle Sam's meat just fine.  I could see Carol swinging for both teams.  It was the 70's, love was in the air.  

Anyway, back to Mackenzie Kelly.  Any of you District 6'ers voting for her?  I'm not in it and Flannigan still seems quite popular.  

1 hour ago, Jerry Callo said:

I was going to say broke nose Marsha over Jan.  But this picture makes that a little more difficult.  I'm now in the "whynotboth.gif" camp.

spacer.png

Agreed. Not sure ever saw  Maureen McCormick looking like this:

740full-eve-plumb.jpg

There is nothing wrong with that, granted it was 40 years ago.

Plus Maureen seems to have grown up with a little of the cray-cray while Eve maintained some sanity.

Sure I take them both, but I take Jan first after about 1985-2000.

I realize the subject of the thread but for at least a few posts this is a welcome respite from that wacko.

22 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Can someone with a burner account tweet her:

Kelly, what do you mean when you say "take back Austin"?

What policies currently in place need to change?

What new policies do you propose in their place?

1. Boost in spending for the Citizen Police Academy
  2. Graduates of the Citizen Police Academy should be considered law enforcement officers in Texas, and should be able to advertise themselves as such.
  3. The city should hire more disaster scientists
  4. Anybody within the City of Austin taking an online course from Harvard should be considered a Harvard grad.
  5. People who think like her should not be investigated for violating safety protocols during a fucking pandemic.
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Deej said:

7. Weekly Romeo Rose showcases on the Great Lawn at Zilker. 

I think he sold that amazingly kitsch guitar.

spacer.png

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/romeo-rose-trademark-guitar-juliet-1-of-a

The auction is for the trademark 1 of a kind guitar personally owned and stage used by the Bluesman Romeo Rose. you can see him pictured with the guitar. More information & pictures about this guitar can be found at T are also several videos on YouTube that show Romeo Rose playing this guitar.

she still has her wedding rings on in the above video.
Can we make a public records request to unsealed her CPS records? IIRC didn't she go on a cocaine binge and call CPS repeatedly on her baby daddy (who seemed to be a normal enough fella, just tryna to get through life) and was exposed for being a coke whore?

I could swear this came out at some point. . .

• immamac changed the title to Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat