Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

13 hours ago, demos said:

Did we ever figure out what is really up with that forehead? That shit ain’t right.

Also, didn't she have it removed, ground down or something and it just came back?

Edit:. Oops too slow again

Edited by SHOOTER12

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Either she doesn’t and maybe hordes of QAnon acolytes trash her posts,

Or post her TOS photos.  That is one thing they are good at, and it would be a layup.

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

or she gives the oath and she’s forever unclean. Win/win. I hope she goes for the oath. 

I don't see Qanon lasting past November - January, so yeah, it'll be something to use against her when she runs for a state representative spot.

And we know she's going to run in 2022.

50 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

She and her husband are both ugly people with zero style. People at these GOP “galas” are going to look at her sideways for her terrible style, trust me. And then they’re gonna look at her terribly bearded, dork of a husband, and she’s simply not going to get any support. 

She is not remotely attractive, and she’s disgusting considering her past. She’s got slow-build fat face developing. I think she’s hideous. 

Where did the Bad Lump touch you?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

She and her husband are both ugly people with zero style. People at these GOP “galas” are going to look at her sideways for her terrible style, trust me. And then they’re gonna look at her terribly bearded, dork of a husband, and she’s simply not going to get any support. 

She is not remotely attractive, and she’s disgusting considering her past. She’s got slow-build fat face developing. I think she’s hideous. 

I mean, physically she is hideous, but as a person she is a disgustingly vile and atrocious form of a parasite looking for another host to bleed dry.

Just now, Dr. Beeper said:

She is pretty damn foxy. No idea why she would endorse or even mention someone without fully vetting them. I know she and Flanagan had a testy relationship, but that doesn’t matter. We are talking about a cam girl (which is still foreign to me) whore / attention whore who’s a walking social media disaster. How does nobody in Austin seem to know this?

Reddit did plenty of digging back during her Romeo Rose phase, as did Something Awful, and the threads on TOS got plenty of attention.

But a lot of that was on threads from 5-6 years ago, which is beyond the attention span of most folks, and like I said, Flannagan is apparently nice enough not to put her shit on blast.

She is pretty damn foxy. No idea why she would endorse or even mention someone without fully vetting them. I know she and Flanagan had a testy relationship, but that doesn’t matter. We are talking about a cam girl (which is still foreign to me) whore / attention whore who’s a walking social media disaster. How does nobody in Austin seem to know this?

A quick peruse of Foxy’s twitter shows she’s a full blown idiot. The hope and joy shown at the RNC got her pussy wet.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d still fuck her but she’s a mouth breathing, ideology driven person.

31 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

So rocking conservatives’ boats would be a bad thing in Austin?

I don’t get why some aspiring young progressive hipster journalist doesn’t dismantle her with relative ease. To the point where she bows out of the race, or at least stops confidently posting stupid shit on Twitter about how we all need to laugh more. 

I was poking a little bit of fun at Pasken’s naïveté about local reporters’ reluctance uncovering actual corruption in the Austin political power structure. Then commented about them not wanting to get within smelling distance of lump’s real background.

Note that I separated the two thoughts with a comma.

2 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

I was poking a little bit of fun at Pasken’s naïveté about local reporters’ reluctance uncovering actual corruption in the Austin political power structure. Then commented about them not wanting to get within smelling distance of lump’s real background.

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

The reason it's not being covered is because local news reporters don't know how to even begin to explain to their audience what cam girls are. It's a "where do you even start" deal and how do you avoid complaints and FCC fines. No one is scared of her. 

Edited by Pasken

9 minutes ago, Pasken said:

The reason it's not being covered is because local news reporters don't know how to even begin to explain to their audience what cam girls are. It's a "where do you even start" deal and how do you avoid complaints and FCC fines. No one is scared of her. 

How do you know that "no one" is scared of her or what the reporters of Austin are worried about? You're just a long time resident that like transportation projects, right?

Just now, Orange&White said:

How do you know that "no one" is scared of her or what the reporters of Austin are worried about? You're just a long time resident that like transportation projects, right?

Oh man, do you not have friends outside this website? Like in real life with careers? Oh man, that must be so hard. Is that what made you so paranoid? 

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

So rocking conservatives’ boats would be a bad thing in Austin?

I don’t get why some aspiring young progressive hipster journalist doesn’t dismantle her with relative ease. To the point where she bows out of the race, or at least stops confidently posting stupid shit on Twitter about how we all need to laugh more. 

Here's the quandary that I would see from the perspective of a local Austin journalist. Let's say I do an expose on McKenzie's past, highlighting her past as a Cam Girl.

What angle do I take? Is the activity illegal? Not so far as I know. Do I call her a Cam Whore? Fuck no, because that would be perceived as "slut shaming" and would likely draw out more support for her from the Austin community to defend her. It's a liberal town that's full of feminists and, honestly, I kind of see their point.

That alone, shouldn't disqualify her, and I don't think it does in the eyes of most of the Surly community either. But that might just be me, given I've become kind of numb/habituated to online sex workers and my well-documented dating past on TOS.

It's the LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING that's the real deal breaker for me, but how does a journalist write that story based off a screenshots from an old Shaggy thread since she's likely scrubbed everything else? That's a serious question. From the perspective of a candidate for office in Austin, TX, she's doing the smartest thing she could. Just ignore it unless it becomes an issue. But if it does, she can claim to be the victim of digital bullying.

Remember how much traction she got out of "gamergate"? If I'm not mistaken, that's pretty much what put her on the digital map and set the course for where she is as an "activist".

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Here's the quandary that I would see from the perspective of a local Austin journalist. Let's say I do an expose on McKenzie's past, highlighting her past as a Cam Girl.

What angle do I take? Is the activity illegal? Not so far as I know. Do I call her a Cam Whore? Fuck no, because that would be perceived as "slut shaming" and would likely draw out more support for her from the Austin community to defend her. It's a liberal town that's full of feminists and, honestly, I kind of see their point.

That alone, shouldn't disqualify her, and I don't think it does in the eyes of most of the Surly community either. But that might just be me, given I've become kind of numb/habituated to online sex workers, given my well-documented dating past on TOS.

It's the LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING that's the real deal breaker for me, but how does a journalist write that story based off a screenshots from an old Shaggy thread since she's likely scrubbed everything else? That's a serious question. From the perspective of a candidate for office in Austin, TX, she's doing the smartest thing she could. Just ignore it unless it becomes an issue. But if it does, she can claim to be the victim of slut shaming.

Remember how much traction she got out of "gamergate"? If I'm not mistaken, that's pretty much what put her on the digital map and set the course for where she is as an "activist".

Some of the lying comes from twitter. Those screenshots look pretty damning. 

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’d see your point about the slut shaming if she were on the democrat side. But republicans are still all about “traditional family values” and slut shaming is still ok by them. 

Hahahahaha! 

I'm not going to go CR here but there's ample evidence that they don't care if it's one of their own. Just look at the Melania's published nude photos, like FitLump, her bare breasts are also on the internet, and many of the rumors that surround Melania's past prior to meeting the President. All of that has been a total nonissue for Republican supporters. 

19 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

They’re scared she’ll spear them with her horn 

5 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Dude she would not garner more support for being a cam girl. Spare me feminism and slut shaming; it’d make her look really infantile and full of bad judgement - when she’s running on a family values platform. But that’s just the headline grabber. Then you get to the Lance ordeal, Romeo Rose deal, the showing her tits on Shaggy, and she looks like an attention whore. I don’t know or care about gamergate. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Trump’s personal character is the reason I didn’t vote for him and won’t again, and I simply will never vote for a Democrat. Regardless, her district isn’t made of solely of Repubs or Dems or people from one of those two. Armed with the right info, there’s no way most would vote for her. 

I agree that there's a lot of material out there to work with, but I also know that she can play the redemption card and now leads a wholesome family life. Don't take what I say as a defense for her. This is just a cautionary note about needing to be careful about how to play this. I honestly think that leading with the Cam Girl angle would be a mistake if you wanted to torpedo her candidacy.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

That alone, shouldn't disqualify her, and I don't think it does in the eyes of most of the Surly community either. But that might just be me, given I've become kind of numb/habituated to online sex workers and my well-documented dating past on TOS.

It's the LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING that's the real deal breaker for me, but how does a journalist write that story based off a screenshots from an old Shaggy thread since she's likely scrubbed everything else? That's a serious question. From the perspective of a candidate for office in Austin, TX, she's doing the smartest thing she could. Just ignore it unless it becomes an issue. But if it does, she can claim to be the victim of digital bullying.

I agree, and It actually would be slut shaming. She's manifestly  temperamentally unqualified and for years has been deeply dishonest with the public whose attention she sought desperately. But I've got no problem with the fact that she was a cam girl at one time, and to me it has no bearing on this race. 

And I'm pretty sure Jimmy Flannigan wouldn't want it to be an issue either. But either way, everyone who cares to know already knows about Mackenzie Kelly. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

I agree that there's a lot of material out there to work with, but I also know that she can play the redemption card and now leads a wholesome family life. Don't take what I say as a defense for her. This is just a cautionary note about needing to be careful about how to play this. I honestly think that leading with the Cam Girl angle would be a mistake if you wanted to torpedo her candidacy.

This is partly why the media isn't going full-tilt on her old days.  She will absolutely play the victim card, and they could piss off plenty of women out there who have their own sordid past just lurking around the digital corner.  

Well, that and she's not a serious threat to Flannagan, so they aren't going to waste much time on a non-contender.  That last part is probably the main reason why the media isn't putting her shit on blast.

Of course, the current iteration of /r/Austin hasn't caught up to her past.  They were pretty hard on her during the Romeo Rose/Gamergate era.

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’d see your point about the slut shaming if she were on the democrat side. But republicans are still all about “traditional family values” and slut shaming is still ok by them. 

They are not, but like bolverk, me, and others said, attacking her over her camgirl past alone is pointless.

She used to be friendly with Flannagan before it politically suited her to go after him.  That's something to talk about.   She didn't one day wake up hating Flannagan and his policies - he's pretty much always been who he is.  People can reinvent themselves, but it's a pretty shitty character flaw when you turn against somebody simply because you want their seat.

The most damning thing to me the exaggerations in her past, and she's trying to draw in the Qanon hordes.

She should be fucking hammered in the media for going after the Q idiots.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Jerry Falwell would like to have a word with you. No, wait, sorry, I meant Jerry Fallwell would like his wife to have a word with you while he just sits in the corner.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Dude she would not garner more support for being a cam girl. Spare me feminism and slut shaming; it’d make her look really infantile and full of bad judgement - when she’s running on a family values platform. But that’s just the headline grabber. Then you get to the Lance ordeal, Romeo Rose deal, the showing her tits on Shaggy, and she looks like an attention whore. I don’t know or care about gamergate. 

Are you saying that someone running for public office is an attention whore? 

you dont say the big lebowski GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

LMFAO - have you even seen who the Republicans have at the top of their ticket?
They don't actually give a shit about family values, unless you mean just talking about them like they were important to others but not so much for themselves.

• immamac changed the title to Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat