Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

31 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Whoever is running her Social Media isn't very sharp. (I'm assuming it's her or Romeo)

Or maybe she is coordinating this entire thing with Rex and Ramjet. She's long-game Ricky, right? She doesn't want some iddy biddy Austin seat. She wants Dolezal-style fame minus the racial or human component.

5D Lumpchess.

• Haha 1

Looked into this. Apparently, it's a free four-hour, once-a-week class on either a Tuesday or Thursday. I can't imagine why something whose schedule is like that of an out-patient rehab program would necessitate a "class president" but they do have an alumni association with zero mention Ms. Kelly.

One would think a former class president running for office and who proudly and vocally touts her police academics so strongly would have some sort of residual involvement in its alumni association - at least be on the board or something. I wonder if their membership records are open to the public.

http://austincpaaa.org/about-acpaaa

10 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

What exactly is a cam girl?  Do they actually get naked on camera?  Regardless I know it’s not the most prestigious of professions; I’d just like to know exactly what she did. 

Somebody who can expose themselves online and who doesn't get a fucking restraining order against them, and who doesn't have to register as a sex offender, which is a bunch of fucking bullshit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Somebody who can expose themselves online and who doesn't get a fucking restraining order against them, and who doesn't have to register as a sex offender, which is a bunch of fucking bullshit.

Get  a good lawyer, it will all work out for you. 

• Like 1

I have no desire for my kids to go to the same schools as I did.  Mainly because I don't have any desire to live in fucking Sugar Land, or the four other states besides Texas that I attended school as a kid, but I digress.   

The answer is the same fucking hurdles we went through back in the spring.

I'm sure she has a plan for all of this if she somehow became a member of the Austin City Council.

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I have no desire for my kids to go to the same schools as I did.  Mainly because I don't have any desire to live in fucking Sugar Land, or the four other states besides Texas that I attended school as a kid, but I digress.   

The answer is the same fucking hurdles we went through back in the spring.

I'm sure she has a plan for all of this if she somehow became a member of the Austin City Council.

Damn that lighting and side angle Really accentuate the lump. I keep expecting something to pop out of it like a baby chicken. Or the chest burster from aliens. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I'm legit surprised she can afford to live near CVMS.

Just now, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Child is from her previous marriage. The ex-husband has custody & by most appearances does a great job providing for her. Lump just brings her out to use her as a prop for her pics.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the judge order the child be turned over to the father? Or did Lump abandon her?

I question the entire story. That kid could be a prop.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I question the entire story. That kid could be a prop.

a search for:

"mackenzie kelly" "patrick osborn"

returns 10 results, none of which are the "normal" types of results when doxing someone.  no marriage records.  completely unable to find a record on an -ex or the "father" of the "child".  no divorce records.  other tools at hand are coming up snake eyes.

4 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

a search for:

returns 10 results, none of which are the "normal" types of results when doxing someone.  no marriage records.  completely unable to find a record on an -ex or the "father" of the "child".  no divorce records.  other tools at hand are coming up snake eyes.

you forgot the ! after "kelly"

Edited by strangulation!
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

a search for:

I think this who thing is a simulation.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat