Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

She was married to the kid’s dad. Pretty sure he’s had custody since they split which was before she showed up on TOS. She didn’t have much contact with the kid during the Romeo Rose era, but from her Twitter it looks like she has her on the weekends or at least some weekends now.

I‘ve seen her ex. He brought the kid to see Lump’s big graduation speech from the Citizen’s Police Academy that I witnessed last year. He was sitting with the rest of the Lump clan including Lump’s mom and her cuck hubby. It was on a week night so the kid was with him. 

• Like 1

Bro keep up. The lump is her badge of honor from saving 37 kids and 4 other fire fighters while an orphanage burned to the ground. SHE ALMOST DIED. After that she almost made an NFL roster but injuries held her back. Check her resume for the details. 

2 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

a search for:

"mackenzie kelly" "patrick osborn"

returns 10 results, none of which are the "normal" types of results when doxing someone.  no marriage records.  completely unable to find a record on an -ex or the "father" of the "child".  no divorce records.  other tools at hand are coming up snake eyes.

image.thumb.png.da2b79e1782fbc115ab0e0461adbcd92.png

They got married at Hacienda del Lago, but there is no Travis County marriage license issued for them.

39 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

They got married at Hacienda del Lago, but there is no Travis County marriage license issued for them.

She might live far enough north that she lives in Williamson County, so they could've filed there.

I tried the Williamson County public records site but don't if I'm doing it right. When you begin to type in Kelly MacKenzie her full name pops up auto-fill style, but when I click the search button it doesn't show any records. 

Maybe someone more experienced can give it a go.

https://eagle.wilco.org/williamsonweb/search/DOCSEARCH149S1

Edited by bolverk

Osborn...to make mistakes! 

Osborn...in the USA! 

This woman's campaign just gets better and better.  Sorry to miss the Reagan Gala/Covid-19 sharing party.  

"Hey that’s me in one of your pics. We were pre-screened for COVID prior to entry and wore masks throughout the event but not during the outdoor photos."

If they were pre-screened prior to entry they had to have an on-site lab setup.  Which implies that a negative result was required for entry, which implies that masks wouldn't be necessary.  Are there any pics from the "inside" of the event prior to the outside photo op to prove Lump's assertion?

I have a few burner twitter accounts, including one that could easily be turned into a qanon conspiracy account.  Need to start challenging people like her, and her followers, on the Q stuff, and either cause them to publicly agree with it, or unleash the q collective on them for not agreeing with it.

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

She's hustling, can't deny that.  And people are asking her in the replies if she's into Qanon, etc.

“We are the storm” is a Qanon slogan that the Texas GOP is co-adopting. The lines are blurring. She’ll be block walking with some Boogaloo bios and Proud Boys by next weekend. 

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I have a few burner twitter accounts, including one that could easily be turned into a qanon conspiracy account.  Need to start challenging people like her, and her followers, on the Q stuff, and either cause them to publicly agree with it, or unleash the q collective on them for not agreeing with it.

This one is a layup. Use your burners and anyone  else here with a normal looking account needs to demand she take the oath. Either she doesn’t and maybe hordes of QAnon acolytes trash her posts, or she gives the oath and she’s forever unclean. Win/win. I hope she goes for the oath. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, demos said:

Did we ever figure out what is really up with that forehead? That shit ain’t right.

Her story:  She got hit the head  by an oxygen tank when she was supposedly a volunteer fire fighter in Jolly.  Created a calcium build up.  She supposed had an operation a few years ago, but it is obviously coming back.  

• immamac changed the title to Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat