Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

Just now, Cheeseweasel said:

Maybe there should be a comma or exclamation point?

Fuck, 2020

FUCK! 2020

How the fuck am I supposed to know how your optometrist writes out your prescriptions?  

1 hour ago, TexasEd said:

how does this compare to the TxTow thing?  Not quite as cringeworthy but kinda close.

The TxTow thing was odd, because we didn't know he was the one doing that shit until the very end.

With this, we are watching this train wreck in slow motion, with a train that is clearly labeled "Fitlump" as it slowly? careens down the track.

1 hour ago, texasdago said:

May I just point out that one of the gentlemen in that brain trust has a popsocket on his phone?  

Carry on...

Must be the one playing the part of Mr Fantastic (Elastic man) in their Fantastic Four group.  No neck is the Thing. If only FitLump was actually invisible.

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

With this, we are watching this train wreck in slow motion, with a train that is clearly labeled "Fitlump" as it slowly? careens down the track.

Choo Choo muthafucka!

spacer.png

Edited by RamjetFDO
Bert made me do it.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2

Yes, because he's an incumbent.  If you were to become an incumbent, you would get a shitload of money from developers.  That won't happen, but you go dream, you!  And btw, you only received $5,000, because they don't think you will win, but are covering their bases if you somehow pull off something crazy.

Edited by atomheartbevo

• immamac changed the title to Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat