Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

I mean, if she does, we’re all going right?

did anything ever come of that fundraiser in Bee Cave where people weren’t wearing masks and Travis County Sheriff of somebody was gonna give her trouble.  

Edited by Lobo

10 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I mean, if she does, we’re all going right?

did anything ever come of that fundraiser in Bee Cave where people weren’t wearing masks and Travis County Sheriff of somebody was gonna give her trouble.  

Sheriff probably decided to let Darwin take care of that bunch.

On 10/15/2020 at 3:04 PM, Dr. Beeper said:

I’m running out of Caddyshack and Airplane! characters to make up.

Spalding Smails, Chuck Schick, Smoke Porterhouse. But I've always had an affinity for someone Hank Hill once mentioned, Sweet Jethro Pugh. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Did she get kicked out of The Water Tank off McNeil and had to find a new place to get drunk?

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

Not the Water Tank?

shit, GOTJ beat me to it!

No one at the Tank talks to her anymore so she quit showing up. Granted, I haven’t been there in about a year, but that goes back several years and I doubt it has changed. Now, there is quite a bit of overlap between The Mill, Water Tank and Local Outpost.

• Like 1

She has a team.  I'm telling you, this is a dry run for some other office in '22 or '24.

She has a high school diploma and nothing else of note on her resume as a 35ish year old woman. NOTHING. Volunteer fire fighter? Nice. But that was at a smaller station that apparently didn't require DSHS cert for at least BLS level training. HAZMAT/HAZWOPER? Unlikely. If she had it she'd post it. She knows how to use a fire extinguisher and maybe an AED.

Nobody is supporting her. But there are enough old guys in NW Austin who will keep her around so she can give blow jobs in the parking lot at Balcones CC so she can put up a yard sign.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

She has a team.  I'm telling you, this is a dry run for some other office in '22 or '24.

And that fucking dumbass to her right is widely considered one of the finest political operatives in Travis County despite him basically being the love child of Private Pyle and Slingblade.  

Edited by Lobo

3 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

She has a high school diploma and nothing else of note on her resume as a 35ish year old woman. NOTHING. Volunteer fire fighter? Nice. But that was at a smaller station that apparently didn't require DSHS cert for at least BLS level training. HAZMAT/HAZWOPER? Unlikely. If she had it she'd post it. She knows how to use a fire extinguisher and maybe an AED.

Nobody is supporting her. But there are enough old guys in NW Austin who will keep her around so she can give blow jobs in the parking lot at Balcones CC so she can put up a yard sign.

My brother dropped out of Balcones CC before fitlump grew her horn.

5 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Give her more credit. She knows how to work a hose. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RamjetFDO said:

Conservative news site "Red State" has posted an article on lump.

"Her campaign recently launched an ad explaining her reasons for running. In the video, she highlights “four crises” that the city is experiencing due to mismanagement by local government. These include public safety, homelessness, business closures, and the unaffordability of housing in the city."

Where does she address her own crisis?  The one about wardrobe diversity. 

6 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

"Her campaign recently launched an ad explaining her reasons for running. In the video, she highlights “four crises” that the city is experiencing due to mismanagement by local government. These include public safety, homelessness, business closures, and the unaffordability of housing in the city."

Where does she address her own crisis?  The one about wardrobe diversity. 

SurlyHorns highlights four crises that her candidacy is experiencing due to mismanagement by Kelly:

1. Wardrobe diversity
  2. Cam whore past and internet tit pics
  3. ShaggyBevo posting history
  4. Romeo Rose associations

Edited by Js1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

Reporter:  Mackenzie, you've gone on the record as saying that housing prices in Austin are a problem, do you believe that?

MK: Very much so, the cost is just too much for many working class people.

Reporter:  Okay, and one other question, where do you stand on attracting businesses from out-of-state?

MK:  I think we should be doing everything we can to attract businesses and their employees that can bring high-paying jobs from out-of-state, particularly California and Oregon, because we are a much more business-friendly place than those states!*

Reporter:  Oh, okay.  Will those businesses and people moving to Austin bring their own land and housing with them?

MK:  Whut?

* I don't know if she believes that, but I've run into plenty of people that think housing is a problem, but they turn around and talk about the need to bring in more businesses and high-paying jobs, all the while not realizing that those businesses/jobs are just going to squeeze out the lower/middle-class folks from the housing market even more.

11 hours ago, mchookem said:

we went and voted Sunday, and when we came out i saw one of her signs. 

so i just nonchalantly said to my husband "hey, you see that blue and pink sign there, Mackenzie Kelly? i saw her tits. they're fake and she posted them on my Longhorn forum like 5 years ago. also, she's a celebrity stalker, she fucked Lance Armstrong and then tweeted about it."

what.gif

Fit balled OneBall?    I'm so behind.

I didn't think it possible to have less respect for that piece of shit Armstrong.  Alas. 

• immamac changed the title to Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat